New SA,Europe,Australia tour is more realistic than new album

gnrkoncerti

Well,new South America,Europe,Australia,Japan dates are more realistic than new album...In South America GNR easily can fillout arenas and we can except more than ten dates...Don't forget that GNR had only one German show (soldout show with 18000 people) and we can except 6-7 German shows+ 10 other countries arena shows+2-3 festivals...After that GNR will fillout 5 Australia arenas,than Japan and maybe some African dates...For

me new tour is easier and productivity than new album...We can except new dates...a

It's about time you guys gave up on the idea of a new album. It's clearly not happening, at least for another couple of years. All that's left is to hope for some nice setlist changes and an improvement on Axl's voice. Not complaining, gave up on that too :tongue2:

Edited by Cosmonaut

I guess there's more money in touring.

I hope so, I'm one of the few people on here that would rather see gnr live than see a new album.

You would rather have a three hour experience over an album, that you would listen to for the rest of your life?

Touring is always good news - much better than no touring and no new music...

As a fan of course I'm curious about new music, but a bit like Slash band, I really doubt that Axl is capable of putting out any really interesting music, and topping any 'real' GnR music is pretty much impossible, so....

I guess there's more money in touring.

I hope so, I'm one of the few people on here that would rather see gnr live than see a new album.

+1

Why? In a typical three year tour, the band will play your city once. An album lasts a lifetime.

You would rather have GnR play your city tomorrow......then you get YEARS of nothing. Than get 16 new songs that you can listen to every day, for decades.

But why is this even a choice? Why not just conduct the band like every other band. Go ahead and tour for years. Just release a new album every once in awhile. One album every 17 years is sad.