Do you think DJ should buy a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?

Facekicker

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's over a longer period of time, it leans toward being fakes not purchased.

Are you trying to argue that the 39 % of fake twitter accounts following Slash aren't bought?

Are you trying to argue that they are? You should have some sort of proof like, the amount of followers doubling or increasing dramatically to suggest a a large sum being purchased. Unless you want ot get even more dumb about it and claim was methodically increasing his followers one at a time in his evil agenda to have more followers than Axl.

We are talking about DJ here, not Slash. Soulmonster if you want to talk about Slash start your own thread please. I started this thread to ask if DJ would buy a star on the walk of fame. Try to stay on topic if you can thanks.

Oh, I thought me pointing out that another (former) GN'R band member who is also known for buying twitter accounts already has a star (!), would serve as a great nugget of information in this thread. I saw no reason why the phenomena of buying stars would only be interesting if it was about Dj. But okay, your thread.

We are talking about DJ here, not Slash. Soulmonster if you want to talk about Slash start your own thread please. I started this thread to ask if DJ would buy a star on the walk of fame. Try to stay on topic if you can thanks.

Oh, I thought me pointing out that another (former) GN'R band member who is also known for buying twitter accounts

Proof?

If it's over a longer period of time, it leans toward being fakes not purchased.

Are you trying to argue that the 39 % of fake twitter accounts following Slash aren't bought?

Are you trying to argue that they are? You should have some sort of proof like, the amount of followers doubling or increasing dramatically to suggest a a large sum being purchased. Unless you want ot get even more dumb about it and claim was methodically increasing his followers one at a time in his evil agenda to have more followers than Axl.

I see no other way a twitter account could accumulate such a substantial amount of fake followers except when someone actually, consciously, bought them. No, I am not going to claim he has been buying them one at a time, but perhaps like 50k at a time? Or something like that. I dunno.

EDIT 1: You don't have to buy followers in lumps, see here:

Twitter followers can either be bought as “targeted” followers, harvested using software that seeks out Twitter users with similar interests and follows them hoping they will recipricate, or “generated” followers from Twitter accounts that are created by spamming computers, often referred to as “bots.”

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/9500730/Millions-of-fake-Twitter-accounts-boost-wannabe-celebrities.html

So perhaps Slash used a more stealthy approach to getting his 39 % of fake followers whereas Dj just bought them all in one bulk?

EDIT 2: But if you want to discuss this further start a new thread out of respect to the OP's wish. I won't discuss it anymore in this thread.

Edited by SoulMonster

I dunno.

That's actually all you should say here instead of beating your drum.

You can't just buy a star.

Somebody has to nominate a celebrity, then a selection process takes place.

Somebody nominated Slash. The selection committee deemed him worthy. A star was awarded. You can't just go buy one.

And anybody that thinks DJ and Slash are on the same level as anything needs to remove Axl's balls from their mouths.

DJ covers the songs that Slash creates. Ashba Swag. Enough said.

Interesting. Who is this committee and why do you think DJ would be rejected? He has almost a million twitter followers after all, surely he deserves the recognition?

This.

Why do you think you deserve this star?

I had dinner with Slash, I play with Axl Rose and I have 1 million twitter followers.

You're in, not because of Axl and Slash, but because you've got 1 million twitter followers.

*Dj's cool girly face*

That's how it'll happen.

Slash 23% Good

DJ Ashba 7% Good

Axl Rose 52% Good

___

So, this means that:

Slash real followers are 459,602

DJ Ashba real followers are 64,783

Axl Rose real followers are 214,790

Oh and Axl follows no one.

Why

Why aren't inactive followers real? Do people need to tweet themselves to be real fans?

DJ = Slash. Promptly remove all of your heads from Slash's posterior, take a deep breath of fresh air because it's the first one that any of you have had for a while, slap each other upside the head to try and knock some sense into each other (It probably won't work, but it's worth a shot.) and come to grips with the reality that you've been hiding from for so long. It's not that bad once you accept the facts.

Slash earned respect from his peers.

dJ is basically just a bitch.

a money whore.

Dj is a bitch??

look who's talking...

Slash 23% Good

DJ Ashba 7% Good

Axl Rose 52% Good

___

So, this means that:

Seriously, you couldn't have just kept that in the other thread?

Whatever...oldgnr are never getting back together, someday you'll accept that

Well do you? He clearly has no problem spending thousands on buying fake twiiter followers in an effort to boost his perceived celebrity status.

Look at all the publicity he could generate for NuGNR and Ashbaswag by following in the footsteps of guitar icon Slash and having his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame

He could have Axl do a speech, give him a chance to hit back at Charlie Sheen for mocking him relentlessly when Slash received his star on the walk of fame.

I think it would be a good move for DJ. Someone should tweet him and tell him how awesome it would be.

Yes. Dj deserves a star under the condition that GNR releases a new album.,..if he actually pushed axl to do that, hell id get a tattoo of him on my ass. Fuck it!!!!

Interesting. Who is this committee and why do you think DJ would be rejected? He has almost a million twitter followers after all, surely he deserves the recognition?

This.

I had dinner with Slash, I play with Axl Rose and I have 1 million twitter followers.

You're in, not because of Axl and Slash, but because you've got 1 million twitter followers.

*Dj's cool girly face*

That's how it'll happen.

He never had dinner with Slash...

This.

*Dj's cool girly face*

That's how it'll happen.

Only because the same person cannot occupy the same space at the same time. :shrugs:

This.

*Dj's cool girly face*

That's how it'll happen.

Only because the same person cannot occupy the same space at the same time. :shrugs:

lollllll :P

Slash 23% Good

DJ Ashba 7% Good

Axl Rose 52% Good

___

So, this means that:

Why

Why aren't inactive followers real? Do people need to tweet themselves to be real fans?

Inactive followers could be bots that do not login to spam anymore, but they also are genuine twitter users that did not login for a long time. Judging by Axl's good/active followers numbers I'm pretty sure that most inactive are real users. Slash's got much more fake/inactive users than real/good/active users, so in reality both should be pretty close on real numbers. And Axl follows no one. :awesomeface: