Is Axl delaying the next album because deep down he knows that this current lineup isn't capable of writing GNR caliber music?

BBA

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I'm sure he's in a big hurry to record with a group of guys who are willing to look like clueless stooges in a press release just so they can make a few bucks.

Their legacy will be that they tarnished another's.

Interviewer: When is the next album?

"band": derrrrrr in 20 years derrrrrr ...

Edited by bringbackadler

And now I understand why BBA was banned before. I honestly mostly lurk and have for years so I never actually paid much attention but this takes trolling to a new level. Who has time to post garbage like this? Seriously it's kind of sad... and it's not just this post.

And now I understand why BBA was banned before. I honestly mostly lurk and have for years so I never actually paid much attention but this takes trolling to a new level. Who has time to post garbage like this? Seriously it's kind of sad... and it's not just this post.

it is his Dain bramage.

You need help. I am not kidding. Someone that can't get past lineup changes that took place way over 10 years ago seriously needs professional help. You should be banned for your own health, then after some months of psychotherapy you could be allowed back. Take your friends with you, if someobody can help you, that person can help anyone.

I think Axl could work with Dj like he did with Finck on Better.

It seems like Axl writes most of the songs and the guitarists are like the garnish.

I think Axl could work with Dj like he did with Finck on Better.

DJ Magic Mike? :rofl-lol:

on topic, Hey Dopey (BBA), did you ever think it might be cause he doesn't feel like it? Like he wakes up in the morning and says, gonna call the guys and get to the studio, then he stops at thre ATM, sees all the cash, and says, "Nah, I'm gonna go get some food, and take a nap."

I dunno man, I just think Axl might just be tired man. All Bullshit aside, dude might just like hearing the crowd, and sometimes feels like releasing music and recording, but then just says fuck it. That would be my guess. Not some conspiracy theory. Dude is old. Why does there have to be some major reason? Hes just going out slowly, and quite respectfully I might add.

Edited by Gunzen

You need help. I am not kidding. Someone that can't get past lineup changes that took place way over 10 years ago seriously needs professional help. You should be banned for your own health, then after some months of psychotherapy you could be allowed back. Take your friends with you, if someobody can help you, that person can help anyone.

Agreed Bruno, I'm sick n' tired of reading verbal garbage like this.

BBA and his minions would not be missed here at all.

There will not be a next album.

Source or STFU :monkey:

I thought Axl has 2 albums from FINCK N BUCKET era to release before doing anything with this army of YES SIRS. I think Axl is playing seek n hide once again, like trying to fool us. I expect some new music this 2013 (10 years music from CHIDEM sessions) which is I think were all most waiting for. I dont give a damn for RON N DJ writting with all my respect. They dont bring any new sound to Axls vision. Imo

Edited by rosesforcure

I think Axl already got down what he wanted to get down with the Buckethead lineup. He just needs these guys to tour it with him.

Buckethead is your "Slash" Huh? Was it because that is who was there when you first started listening to them? BTW, Buckhead is like Japaneses motorcycle, all the performance in the world, technically sound, fast, yet has no soul.

lol "next album."

you guys are so gullible! :rofl-lol:

There will not be a next album.

Source or STFU :monkey:

You need a source? Axl Fucking Rose isn't reliable enough for you?

He is very reliable. I have been to half a dozen shows over the last six years and he has showed up and hauled the mail every time. He did stand me up in Sacramento in 2002 though, ut I moved on, cause you know, time passes for some of us anyway.

Edited by Gunzen

I think Axl already got down what he wanted to get down with the Buckethead lineup. He just needs these guys to tour it with him.

Buckethead is your "Slash" Huh? Was it because that is who was there when you first started listening to them? BTW, Buckhead is like Japaneses motorcycle, all the performance in the world, technically sound, fast, yet has no soul.

No, Buckethead is not my Slash (I was a fan of the real band), but he is New GNR's Slash. And it sounded like you were describing Ron to me. You just left out the part about having the ability to replicate elephant noises with his guitar.