Why are my threads being moved to the Attitude Section?

Randy Lahey

Why would people post at a forum that treats them so horribly? If the big evil mods are truly picking on you, and not just moving your retarded threads to where they truly belong like in reality, you should find a forum that appreciates you for being the true dumbasses that you are. :thumbsup:

If you like the old band so much, why not put some time into the Hall of Fame section, or the Steven section and actually focus your energy on something that interests you?

An emphatic this.

I will never, ever understand why people invest so much time and effort bashing what they don't like instead of praising/supporting what they do like.

It reminds me of idiot Yankee fans who go around wearing negative "Boston Sucks" shirts instead of wearing a positive Yankees shirt that shows support for the team they like.

Honestly, I think those people crave attention so much that if they can't get positive attention they go after negative attention, because to them negative attention is better than no attention at all.

Personally, I enjoy having BBA around. He represents 99% of the general public.

No, 99 % of the public aren't pathetic losers who can't get over the fact that their favorite band broke up 20 years ago and are now stuck trolling fan sites out of sheer bitterness and petty. A large part of the public may agree that it was unfortunate what happened, but no fucking way they'd go completely nuts out of resentment and devote their time to trying to ruin fan sites. That's is just plain craziness or a consequence of having an empty life with nothing better to do.

Agreed! Soul monster has a good point.

A Speculative post that provides no Validity yet claims to be *insider info* should definitely be relocated into attitude,if not outright deleted and or locked.

Why waste time disputing a fantasy thread?

In all fairness the post did contain some uber-hostility hurled at other members who happened to disagree with the O.P. and his minions (who can be seen popping up to agree and defend every post ) :monkey: :monkey:

Edited by sailaway

Why would people post at a forum that treats them so horribly? If the big evil mods are truly picking on you, and not just moving your retarded threads to where they truly belong like in reality, you should find a forum that appreciates you for being the true dumbasses that you are. :thumbsup:

Appreciated Damn Smooth!!

It is "discussion and news" supposedly.

I am not entertained by some topic like:

"If HOF GNRs were a pack of lifesavers,what flavor would they be?"

"If GNRs were cars what model car would they be?"

(made those up,not quoting)

This is not amusing,entertaining nor funny ..not even interesting and it's a waste of time to be wading through puerile crap like that.

Not an attack, simply an IMO - if certain people require more attention,or want to draw attention to themselves ...maybe they should get a personal blogspot? :shrugs:

The blatant lies and nonsensical gibberish topics aren't really discussion-worthy and drag the entire place down to their level.

Happy Apocolypse people.

:thumbsup:

Well, I think this one's gone just about far enough, I've responded as best I can. Guys, use the support section for legitimate forum issues please - if you're upset about a thread being moved, please just PM a moderator or administrator, and one or the other will gladly review the situation there.

Thanks.