how many paying members are there in the nighttrain club?

HisRoyalSweetness

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure if there was a huge membership then braindead and lolcano would be over there permanently and only dropping in here to swell up like toads and brag about how great it is.

Their silence says it all.

What the fuck are you babbling about? No, really. What in the fuck... are you talking about???!!!1 My silence says it all? Hahaha. What is this, some sort of schizophrenic word salad?

I never said it had a membership with high or low numbers, so quit running your mouth and speaking on behalf of me.

All I'm telling you is: from what I've seen, the fans in South America and other parts of the world are much more positively vocal than fans in the U.S. Hey, I don't deny Guns has taken the biggest hit in popularity in the U.S. No shit sherlock. But the concert numbers in South America, India, and other non-U.S. venues continues to demonstrate Guns n Roses appeal. If you check out the chats, livestreams, twitter, and etc, lots of fans are quite active all around the world. I'm not making this shit up.

Keep telling yourselves the U.S. is the only battleground. Ha.

Yes it's a big cash grab.

:eyeroll:

actually, it is a massively failed attempt at a crash grab.... seems like everything this band has done since the UYI era has been a massive failure.

What evidence do you have, exactly that it's a failure?

It's a fucking website and a fan club. Running those types of things doesn't exactly break the bank. The cost-to-benefit ratio is by definition insanely high, no matter the numbers.

One minute Axl gets criticized for not giving fans stuff like this, the next he's being accused of a 'failed' cash grab as if it's some morally reprehensible thing. Gimme a fuckin break already. Don't be a monkey automaton with your criticism. Use your brain.

not at all. i'd actually be stunned if it covered its own costs. how many members are there?

I don't think it says how many are paid anywhere.

But I'm wondering if you might be right. Maybe that's why this "paradisecity.com" deal has come about? Perhaps it's a cheaper alternative (for GN'R) than GroundCTRL?

I'm sure if there was a huge membership then braindead and lolcano would be over there permanently and only dropping in here to swell up like toads and brag about how great it is.

Their silence says it all.

What the fuck are you babbling about? No, really. What in the fuck... are you talking about???!!!1 My silence says it all? Hahaha. What is this, some sort of schizophrenic word salad?

I never said it had a membership with high or low numbers, so quit running your mouth and speaking on behalf of me.

All I'm telling you is: from what I've seen, the fans in South America and other parts of the world are much more positively vocal than fans in the U.S. Hey, I don't deny Guns has taken the biggest hit in popularity in the U.S. No shit sherlock. But the concert numbers in South America, India, and other non-U.S. venues continues to demonstrate Guns n Roses appeal. If you check out the chats, livestreams, twitter, and etc, lots of fans are quite active all around the world. I'm not making this shit up.

Keep telling yourselves the U.S. is the only battleground. Ha.

Yes it's a big cash grab.

:eyeroll:

actually, it is a massively failed attempt at a crash grab.... seems like everything this band has done since the UYI era has been a massive failure.

What evidence do you have, exactly that it's a failure?

It's a fucking website and a fan club. Running those types of things doesn't exactly break the bank. The cost-to-benefit ratio is by definition insanely high, no matter the numbers.

One minute Axl gets criticized for not giving fans stuff like this, the next he's being accused of a 'failed' cash grab as if it's some morally reprehensible thing. Gimme a fuckin break already. Don't be a monkey automaton with your criticism. Use your brain.

33%20-%20beer%20macro%20stone_cold_steve_austin%20told%20wwe.jpg

There are 80 members per page in the members section. There are 142 pages of members

So that's a maximum of 11360 members. Each member having paid between $30-$50 per membership.

I guess there return is similar of playing one show in an arena!!

Edited by Axl_morris

I'm a member.

I am as well but I sincerely doubt they'll get me to pay again for next year.

maybe if there were more members, they'd bother posting stuff. but they figure what's the point...

anyone know if paradise city will be a pay site too?

I haven't heard that it will be.

There are 80 members per page in the members section. There are 142 pages of members

So that's a maximum of 11360 members. Each member having paid between $30-$50 per membership.

I think you're getting it wrong. I'm a member, I can access my profile and modify it but if I want to see other people's profile or friends, etc. I need to pay for my membership. Most of the members you're seeing are not paid members at all.

I think you're getting it wrong. I'm a member, I can access my profile and modify it but if I want to see other people's profile or friends, etc. I need to pay for my membership. Most of the members you're seeing are not paid members at all.

What he said.

i was following the progress to see if it would take off. they have alot of of potential but aren't doing much with it. i mean if you're gonna charge, give the fans what they want, updates from axl: exclusive content: news updates: discounts on merch: how about some ticket giveaway contests?

i was following the progress to see if it would take off. they have alot of of potential but aren't doing much with it. i mean if you're gonna charge, give the fans what they want, updates from axl: exclusive content: news updates: discounts on merch: how about some ticket giveaway contests?

Plus, it would be cool if they were to let us know when Pisser and Hookers & Blow would be back out on the road next. It's tough finding this kind of info via any reputable media outlets.