Another thread for a old issue...

gunsguy

Having this issue on some peoples posts:

errormygnrforum.jpg

This had a thread about it but the thread went another way and was closed, issue still here though.

This happens when the user responds as the last post on thread from main page I see this.

original support issue here:

http://www.mygnrforu...ing-this-issue/

Using Chrome or firefox the issue is here, 9:30pm EST

thx

Edited by gunsguy

No, it's not that - the issue (which should have been corrected) was due to the placeholder for "no avatar" being a dead link.

It must be something else triggering it, but nothing I've tried has replicated it since I'd (thought I) fixed it...

Ya I had not seen it in awhile either I thought it was fixed. I see what your saying about placeholder. Anyway something to look into later on..

For now MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!

New Support thread idea:

Title: Tension among Mods/Admins?

Text: Am I the only one who senses a bit of tension among the mods and admins here at MyGNRForum? There seem to be a lot of disagreements between them all, and some seem to be kept more 'in-the-loop' than others. Could our new team of leaders be falling apart?

Am I the only one who senses a bit of tension among the mods and admins here at MyGNRForum? There seem to be a lot of disagreements between them all, and some seem to be kept more 'in-the-loop' than others. Could our new team of leaders be falling apart?

Ever been in a large close-knit family? It's never a bed of roses, even the closest of family members have their disagreements and fights and tension. Times 3 when you're talking about Gunners. And it could be nothing more than their way of messin' around with each other.

Edited by The Linguini Occurrence

Am I the only one who senses a bit of tension among the mods and admins here at MyGNRForum? There seem to be a lot of disagreements between them all, and some seem to be kept more 'in-the-loop' than others. Could our new team of leaders be falling apart?

Ever been in a large close-knit family? It's never a bed of roses, even the closest of family members have their disagreements and fights and tension. Times 3 when you're talking about Gunners. And it could be nothing more than their way of messin' around with each other.

'Twas a joke ;)