When do you think Axl will be on the cover of the Rolling Stone again?

Randy Lahey

Not anytime soon unless there is a reunion.He could be on one of the foreign covers I suppose in a country where GnR is more popular these days.

Axl's always been an interesting character outside of the music. I'm sure they could do a little investigative journalism and come up with an interesting cover story.

Neil Strauss has wanted to get an interview with Axl for a while. Considering Neil's own history, it would definitely be interesting to see those two spend time together. Axl would have to be up to letting his guard down though, and I think that's the big reason why he's avoided lengthy interviews. He talks a lot, and when he reads it back in print, he prob. starts wanting stuff cut out. I can understand, because stuff he said 20-25 years ago gets rehashed, but it would be good to get into some things he's avoided discussing.

Not anytime soon unless there is a reunion.He could be on one of the foreign covers I suppose in a country where GnR is more popular these days.

Axl's always been an interesting character outside of the music. I'm sure they could do a little investigative journalism and come up with an interesting cover story.

They did that years ago with that hilariously unflattering "Whatever Happened to Axl Rose" piece (though it wasn't a cover story). If he ever gets another cover, it will be some retrospective shit from the classic line up. The current band are not pop culture relevant enough. To put it graciously.

Edited by Angelica

When do you think Axl will be on the cover of the Rolling Stone again? I wish they'd send somebody like Matt Taibbi out to follow the band around and get the inside scoop on CD II.

Pay attention closely. You may need this.

Never. When was the last time Axl was on rolling stone?? When was the last time there was a mention of guns n roses on rolling stone??

Probably around the time bumblefoot joined the band...

Edited by AxlRose14

Guest LarsNorwegw

Maybe if the Rolling Stones do a show in LA, Axl will come onstage and join them in a song.

He and Mick could do sympathy for the devil! That would be so fuckin awesome!

Haha