When do you think Axl will be on the cover of the Rolling Stone again?

Randy Lahey

nutswingers and their fantasy that axl isn't in the spotlight by choice. hilarious.

Right because he's really been tearing up the interview circuit in the last few years. :eyeroll:

But I suppose your only intention in that post was to use the word "nutswinger," as opposed to actually making any sense. lol

When do you think Axl will be on the cover of the Rolling Stone again? I wish they'd send somebody like Matt Taibbi out to follow the band around and get the inside scoop on CD II.

Pay attention closely. You may need this.

Never. When was the last time Axl was on rolling stone?? When was the last time there was a mention of guns n roses on rolling stone??

Probably around the time bumblefoot joined the band...

When CD was released they did a review of it.

Also there was a small picture when Axl did the Neil Young benefit.

When do you think Axl will be on the cover of the Rolling Stone again? I wish they'd send somebody like Matt Taibbi out to follow the band around and get the inside scoop on CD II.

Never. When was the last time Axl was on rolling stone?? When was the last time there was a mention of guns n roses on rolling stone??

And was he on the cover??

Cuz that was kind of what I was addressing...which you proved that I was right. Thank you :)

Guest LarsNorwegw

Cuz that was kind of what I was addressing...which you proved that I was right. Thank you :)

Why Ask, when u have answer, fuckwit?

Fuckwit?Nice did u patton that little fella??

Oh and p.s. Your english straight fucking sucks rofl

Edited by AxlRose14

Guest LarsNorwegw

Fuckwit?Nice did u patton that little fella??

Oh and p.s. Your english straight fucking sucks rofl

My englisho is on topic, is it? Lie after Lie continued with cupcake after cupcake. Everyone can see it, conky.