Does anyone else think GnR will debut new songs in Australia in March?

Guest Gunns

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GnR are doing 5 dates in Australia in March 2013, which gives them around 3 months to rehearse and play a new song in Australia in 2013.

Does anyone else think they will play a new song either in Australia, or anywhere else on their world tour next year?

I'm both shocked and insulted by the lack of optimism that's been exhibited by not only the posters in this thread, but by gnr fans in general.

Axl is unpredictable - we all know that - and I'm counting on that unpredictability to bring some oh my god down under!

Edited by Gunns

I'm both shocked and insulted by the lack of optimism that's been exhibited by not only the posters in this thread, but by gnr fans in general.

Axl is unpredictable - we all know that - and I'm counting on that unpredictability to bring some oh my god down under!

Sorry being a realist insults you

Axl will do the same show he's been doing. He might add more songs from CD, but I doubt any new songs are even written or recorded.

Of course there are 'new' songs recorded. Axl, Bach, Brian May, Dizzy, Brain, Tommy, Bumble and more have said there is more material.

On topic: Fuck no.

Edited by Rovim

Yes in 2001 and the first leg of 2009 you are right. Not anymore tho sadly.

Bringing OMG back? That would be shocking because, its more something that's been swept under the rug.

I'd like to hear Oh My God again. I don't know how it would sound now... since Axl's voice has changed a bit since the early 2000's. Maybe Silkworms again?? It really seems like Axl is afraid of doing new songs live... He shouldn't because most of us will be happy to hear anything new.

Insulted? Seriously shut up!!!!!!!

Give me 5 reasons for optimism or even one single sign that they would debut new songs...They've had 4 years and they can't even play oh my god or silkworms.Hell, when was the last time rhiad was even played??

You forgot to apologize for being sober and clear headed as well. Jesus fucking christ!!!!

I don't think that we'll hear new songs, but we'll hear songs they haven't played here yet like Estranged, Catcher In The Rye, Civil War as well as covers The Seeker & Don't Let It Bring You Down. I anticipate longer setlists up to 25 songs as they've been doing most of this tour, with a good chance of There Was A Time being played once or twice, most likely in Sydney.

Edited by Screamin' Demon

Insulted? Seriously shut up!!!!!!!

Give me 5 reasons for optimism or even one single sign that they would debut new songs...They've had 4 years and they can't even play oh my god or silkworms.Hell, when was the last time rhiad was even played??

You forgot to apologize for being sober and clear headed as well. Jesus fucking christ!!!!

Gunns was just joking.

But no they will not play anything new.