Why don't we have Guns N' Roses in High Resolution Audio formats yet?

izzydoezit

Yes I am aware of them, these versions besides not being produced and being extremely expensive, they are very old. They don't have much to offer, nor are they HI RES. They are very old masters from what I've read.

Brainshit, if you can't contribute piss off and listen to CD on distorted vinyl version.

Brainshit, if you can't contribute piss off and listen to CD on distorted vinyl version.

You might want to take a loooong, hard look in the mirror the next time you utter the word "brainshit." I think it describes your threads rather succinctly. Carry on mister superfan.

And actually I was contributing, since y'know, you always are blaming Axl for everything and whining about it all the time. This thread just seemed like another venue for your incessant complaining.

By all means, carry on.

you're boring... take it to the attitude section please.

...said the person who threw a hissy fit and started insulting people. Maybe you should stay in the attitude section. This section already has enough people who bitch and complain about everything. We don't need another one (you), no offense.

Don't worry, I understand that big bad mean ol' Axl is mistreating you as a fan by not giving you the high resolution audio you demand! How dare he! It's outrageous!

By all means, continue sharing your discontentment. It's what you're best at, after all.

You might want to take a loooong, hard look in the mirror the next time you utter the word "brainshit." I think it describes your threads rather succinctly. Carry on mister superfan.

And actually I was contributing, since y'know, you always are blaming Axl for everything and whining about it all the time. This thread just seemed like another venue for your incessant complaining.

By all means, carry on.

Climb down off that rag, little lady.