This is what Axl is up against !

DownUnderScott

The angels have a gig on the 15th march in Melbourne at the prince band room and they are one of the support bands Melbourne 17th

I think I saw somewhere the Angels are playing other dates that are conflicting with the proposed GnR tour dates ???

I'm not sure what's going on but maybe The Angels currently going around with Dave Gleeson as the singer is different from the band that will be supporting GnR that will have Doc Neeson singing ??? I'm confused :)

Anyway, maybe we will get lucky and Duff will hang around to play a song or two with Axl, maybe even Neil Young might join in on the fun too while he's in Australia touring ?

One can only dream.

This is terrible news, Doc Neeson is in hospital gravely ill :no:

angels-frontman-doc-neeson-is-fighting-cancer-after-being-diagnosed-with-a-brain-tumour/story-fn9d2mxu-1226551239821'>http://www.theaustralian.com.au/arts/music/angels-frontman-doc-neeson-is-fighting-cancer-after-being-diagnosed-with-a-

brain-tumour/story-fn9d2mxu-1226551239821

So many of our great musicians have ended up with some form of cancer, lets hope he can recover from this. :cry:

I heard this on the radio today - Very Sad indeed. Steve Prestwich (Cold Chisel) died of a brain tumour didn't he? Not a very good prognosis for Doc I would imagine. Triple M said his touring commitments are all off. I would have loved to see him front The Angels supporting GnR - he's an Aussie music legend.

Best of luck Doc !

two videos=many people worldwide

In those two videos there are many many people complaining, didn't you watch them? And of course there are many more incidents with pissed off fans besides those two.

Well we're all real glad you've taken it upon yourself to give all those complaining fans a voice on the internet. lol

Why are these people even here? I cannot understand it. Why don't they go home and wait it out for a mythical reunion?

Because apparently we're the crazy ones for actually hearing Axl and understanding his point of view.

"Not in this lifetime." Maybe I'm just gullible, but I believed Axl when he said that. There's a scene from the movie White Men Can't Jump. And in the scene, Wesley Snipes tells Woody Harrelson "Oh you can listen to Jimi, but you can't heeeear Jimi." I think this phrase could be modified and applied to our friend izzydoezit here:

"Oh you can listen to Axl, but you can't hear Axl."

MAY THE FORCE ALWAYS BE WITH YOU.

rofl...

That's the ONLY thing with that joke of a human being...

Brainsaber has been owned by so many posters in here....

Ok nvmd now I'd feel bad. I've already owned him so many times you know..

http://www.theaustra...agnosed-with-a-

So many of our great musicians have ended up with some form of cancer, lets hope he can recover from this. :cry:

I heard this on the radio today - Very Sad indeed. Steve Prestwich (Cold Chisel) died of a brain tumour didn't he? Not a very good prognosis for Doc I would imagine. Triple M said his touring commitments are all off. I would have loved to see him front The Angels supporting GnR - he's an Aussie music legend.

Best of luck Doc !

Hopefully he makes a full recovery,

I wonder if Dave Gleeson will step in?

Although he hasn't been kind to Axl on his triple m radio show of late :P

http://www.theaustra...agnosed-with-a-

Best of luck Doc !

Hopefully he makes a full recovery,

I wonder if Dave Gleeson will step in?

Although he hasn't been kind to Axl on his triple m radio show of late :P

Sad news for Doc hope he gets better