CD II situation not optimal in my opinion...

Young_Gun

Axl is way more stubborn than any of those guys, and in addition to that he is surrounded and managed by mentally ill people like Beta. (read about Marc Canter's son Bar Mitzvah incident to realize what kind of person we are dealing here with...)

More stubborn...yep and he has his priorities straight. He's not a two face person like some former GNR guitar player.

What bar mitzvah "incident" ??? Not the first time I hear of this....

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl is way more stubborn than any of those guys, and in addition to that he is surrounded and managed by mentally ill people like Beta. (read about Marc Canter's son Bar Mitzvah incident to realize what kind of person we are dealing here with...)

More stubborn...yep and he has his priorities straight. He's not a two face person like some former GNR guitar player.

What bar mitzvah "incident" ??? Not the first time I hear of this....

Slash is the most loved and wanted guitarist on the world since 1992. Just look at how many people asked him to come play incl. Michael Jackson, Alice Cooper etc etc.... Your bullshit does not apply...

It's on the Marc Canter section. Search for it.

Marc's son wanted to play a song on his keyboard and I think he wanted to jam with Slash or his father set it up for him to jam with Slash. And when Slash started playing the godfather theme together with Marc's son, Beta walked out of the room because she felt that Axl's soul was being insulted or something. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Slash is the most loved and wanted guitarist on the world since 1992.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

It's on the Marc Canter section. Search for it.

Marc's son wanted to play a song on his keyboard and I think he wanted to jam with Slash or his father set it up for him to jam with Slash. And when Slash started playing the godfather theme together with Marc's son, Beta walked out of the room because she felt that Axl's soul was being insulted or something. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Ok that sounds completely made up and strange. i'll ask Marc about it.

i'll share the bar mitzvah story. marc invited axl (and lord beta) to his son's bar mitzvah. beta came, but out of respect to axl, left the room when slash played some music with marc's son. she only agreed to come back once slash and the child were done playing a song together.

personally, i think beta pussed out. afterall, we're not talking about just a guy with a guitar. we're talking about a vessel for the devil. we're talking about a guy who stole an entire generation of axl's life by quitting his band and laughing at how 'this i love' sucked. if beta really cared as much about axl as she says she does, she should have done something about the great devil in the room. just walking out of a kids' bar mitzvah is cowardly and weak.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

i'll share the bar mitzvah story. marc invited axl (and lord beta) to his son's bar mitzvah. beta came, but out of respect to axl, left the room when slash played some music with marc's son. she only agreed to come back once slash and the child were done playing a song together.

Childish (even if I would do the same) but not anything like Izzydoesit's story.

betastory.jpg

I'll share the exact quote from Marc:

Were Slash and Beta both there?

Yes and when Slash played the Godfather with My son, Beta left the room. She said it was out of respect for Axl. She came back after it was the song was done. I don't think Axl would have left the room for that. It was very emotional and I think Axl would have liked it.

keep holding your breath, super fans. companies love to release sequels to flops. just keep holding your breath. don't stop! even if you start dying. death may be the quickest path to unreleased chinese democracy songs. in heaven, buckethead, paul tobias and dizzy reed perform private concerts for you every night.

:rofl-lol: He would do the same!

You're like a lapdog yet Axl doesn't pet you or give you treats for your barking. Man, you're desperate.

I don't like Slash's guitar playing...I can leave if I want to. Problem?

Then why do you claim to be a long time fan?

I am a long time fan of Guns N' Roses not Slash.

I do respect the work he did while employed by Axl. It makes a difference what type of material you can come up with when sourrounded by the right people.

It's no secret why he has sucked balls since leaving GNR.

You're like a lapdog yet Axl doesn't pet you or give you treats for your barking. Man, you're desperate.

The problem is when you are invited to a private function and accept the invitation you are supposed to respect your host. In any case Beta just leaving the room did not keep her from hearing the performance considering that an electric guitar was the equipment that Slash was using. Her show of definance was petty but hopefully was not noticed by Marc's 12 year old son. Just saying sweetie!

I do respect the work he did while employed by Axl. It makes a difference what type of material you can come up with when sourrounded by the right people.

He wasn't employed by Axl. The current members of Axl's shitty version of Guns N' Roses are the employees.

Remember: Axl asked Slash and Duff for the name.

Slash was never 'employed by Axl' while writing UYI I and II, Appetite Live like a suicide and GNR Lies. Get your facts right.

if i came face to face with the satanic devil who single-handedly ruined my surrogate son's life, you better believe i wouldn't just walk away with my tail between my legs. i would stand up for the people i love. beta talks mad shit about slash, but when she's had the chance to put him in his place, she runs.

That's a weak attempt to demean and downplay Slash but the reality is, Slash owned a piece of the Gn'R name, that's why Axl had to ask for it. When Axl wanted to "hire" Slash for his version of Gn'R, Slash quit and that's why Axl has been crying about his departure for 16 years.

That's a weak attempt to demean and downplay Slash but the reality is, Slash owned a piece of the Gn'R name, that's why Axl had to ask for it. When Axl wanted to "hire" Slash for his version of Gn'R, Slash quit and that's why Axl has been crying about his departure for 16 years.

Pitoloco and his alternative reality.. :rofl-lol:

Technically, Axl, Slash and Duff were partners until 30 December 1995, when Axl invoked the Recording Agreement of September 1992. Legally, the partnership ended on this date. Following this date, Axl formed a new band called 'Guns N' Roses' with himself in control.

Technically, Axl, Slash and Duff were partners until 30 December 1995, when Axl invoked the Recording Agreement of September 1992. Legally, the partnership ended on this date. Following this date, Axl formed a new band called 'Guns N' Roses' with himself in control.

There is much more to the story than that.

Like James Hetfield can't just quit Metallica and start a new band called Metallica.

Edited by volcano62