BBF advises new bands to be punctual (calls Axl a goober)-Turns out NME is lying.

izzydoezit

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both GNR concerts I attended:

São Paulo, 2010. Set to start at 22 PM, started at 1 AM.

Rio, 2011. Set to start at midnight, started at 3 AM.

So yeah... It's disrepecftul.

Regarding Rio, didn't SOAD finish their set close to 1am?

Was the Sao paolo show the one that almost got cancelled but the crew worked overtime to get everything set up?

Edited by Coma16

WTF! I didn't want to see that!

Mods!!!!!!!!!!

u ok bro?

You missed something, some spamming.

Relax. Don't bring down mygnr over it.

You do that every single tim you post...

p.s. Slash is a LIAR!!!! HES A GOOBERING LIAR!!!!!

I'll get you ur tissues..

Edited by AxlRose14

I am not apologizing for NME lying lolcano... Turns out they are bullshiting.

But the thing that remains the same is that it's ironic for BBF to give advise for being on time when his main band simply cannot do that.

lol dieseldaisy and kostabi desperately trying to stir the pot

You are taking that stuff way to seriously dude. You need a hobby and trying not to be so angry inside.

you two make a point to be as bitter and angry as possible in the gnr section

Bacardi is right. People are always going to throw in insults, and I've done it myself.....but why can't the majority of disagreements and arguments be connected to the actual topic? It gets annoying that every topic turns into personal insult fests. Usually between the same people. It just makes everybody involved look immature. If you make posts JUST to insult people without a mention of the topic, then you are the problem.

As for the topic, shame on the magazine for lying about what BBF said.

And GnR has done a lot of positive things the last couple of years. One of them being the start times. People can't really complain about that anymore.

Edited by Groghan

Both GNR concerts I attended:

São Paulo, 2010. Set to start at 22 PM, started at 1 AM.

Rio, 2011. Set to start at midnight, started at 3 AM.

So yeah... It's disrepecftul.

Regarding Rio, didn't SOAD finish their set close to 1am?

Was the Sao paolo show the one that almost got cancelled but the crew worked overtime to get everything set up?

I don't know about that. There was a secret acoustic concert on the previous day for celebreties at the Disco Club, a very rich people lounge.

But Axl had a step throat, and the doctor said he wouldn't be able to perform at both Disco and Stadium concerts, thus he picked the stadium. As he said himself, it was a "bunch of celebs X 50,000 fans".

As the Disco Club concert was cancelled, and the people were already there waiting for Axl, a riot started.

But the thing that remains the same is that it's ironic for BBF to give advise for being on time when his main band simply cannot do that.

You are taking that stuff way to seriously dude. You need a hobby and trying not to be so angry inside.

you two make a point to be as bitter and angry as possible in the gnr section, why don't you fuck off over to madison's forum with the rest of your friends?

Hahahaha! Wow, you just destroyed him. Well done.

you two make a point to be as bitter and angry as possible in the gnr section, why don't you fuck off over to madison's forum with the rest of your friends?

Hahahaha! Wow, you just destroyed him. Well done.

"Destroyed" him? You geeks think too highly of yourselves. What'd you 'destroy him' with -- hashtags, and sarcasm?

Bitches, please. :rofl-lol:

is anyone else sick of bbf taking sideways swipes and pot shots at axl online?

Why would you care, your entire reason for being here is to take swipes at and potshots at Axl. lol hypocrites

This, HRS sole existence here is to whine incessantly about Axl.

on topic, this thread is a perfect example of the people here who are looking so hard for something they can hang onto, to somehow criticize Axl without any proof. That is why all that horseshit about Axl vs Slash is so pointless. If you just go by what has actually happened, you had a great band, made some great music before and after then had some member changes, and various members are still touring and playing those songs.

All the rest is just sewing circle bullshit, and is so damn tired. Axl has been going on stage late since the early nineties, Get the fuck over it. And BTW, BBF without this band is a career journeyman guitarist who's fame has grown exponentially solely by being on stage with Axl.

Edited by Gunzen

"Destroyed" him? You geeks think too highly of yourselves. What'd you 'destroy him' with -- hashtags, and sarcasm?

Bitches, please. :rofl-lol:

I know "destroyed" is a big, emotion-laden word for you, but maybe one day you'll learn what figurative language is. LMAO

I mean, let's be honest here mister hypocrite extraordinaire: you're the one who thinks very highly of yourself. After all, you have repeatedly bragged to me that you have a delusional fantasy that we're all getting angry and "riled up."