The Size of Axl's Boat

Guest bellastar2355

wtf unless any of you are girls then take a long, long look at yourself.

Ahh...I was wrong, it is YOU, who needs to remove Jarmos hockey stick from your goal.

Sit back, take it out of your rear, and relax. Enjoy the soothing music, afterall, in the fans case, we're all on axls boat!!!

Ahh...I was wrong, it is YOU, who needs to remove Jarmos hockey stick from your goal.

Sit back, take it out of your rear, and relax. Enjoy the soothing music, afterall, in the fans case, we're all on axls boat!!!

ha ! somehow i knew it would be you who loves to stare at Axl's cock. Enough said holmes.

ha ! somehow i knew it would be you who loves to stare at Axl's cock. Enough said holmes.

Boing!!!

And watch who you call holmes id hate to beat your ass or embaress you again ;)

This forum is at an all time low now....

Shut the fuck up

Boing!!!

And watch who you call holmes id hate to beat your ass or embaress you again ;)

This forum is at an all time low now....

Shut the fuck up

I'm really not into beating up school children holmes.

Is that what you're calling your boat now???

You mad bro?? Word...

Teacher to AxlRose14 " Listen young man, What's 1 + 1 ? "

AxlRose14 to Teacher " Oh no mummy forgot to pack my calculator"

The class LOL

Edited by bionic56

Guest bellastar2355

It'd be pretty funny to see a random reply from Dexter

Lol... I can imagine this thread being the final straw... :D

Personally I would love it if he yelled at me

You mad bro?? Word...

The class LOL

You mad bro?? Word...

I'm such a friggin pussy

hahaha, at least you're honest about it ya little bitch ;)

Oh I needed a good laugh!! lol

Really, well I need a blow job. Get workin skank

Wtf....has the world of gnr and this forum has come to this? Metal sludge used to have a really gay penis section saying what each rock star has. I believe it said axl 6.5 with huge balls. I hate myself for fuckin knowing this. Im gonna change my name to randy lahey2.

ROFL :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

To think I was actually expecting to see a real boat? Anyways since everyone is talking about this I do remember a Steven Adler interview on Howard Stern (suprise!) talking about the size of various individuals including Axl. According to Steven the size is more then enough.

Edited by latin

To think I was actually expecting to see a real boat? Anyways since everyone is talking about this I do remember a Steven Adler interview on Howard Stern (suprise!) talking about the size of various individuals including Axl. According to Steven the size is more then enough.

And considering Steven has lots of experiences with that topic to fuel his drug habit I believe we can trust him.

Honestly I was thinking I was going to see a real thread about boats. I forgot how sad the internet is, do people really care about this?

And considering Steven has lots of experiences with that topic to fuel his drug habit I believe we can trust him.

Honestly I was thinking I was going to see a real thread about boats. I forgot how sad the internet is, do people really care about this?

Yes, you would be surprised of the amount of stuff that has been discussed in here... :shrugs:

You mad bro?? Word...

The class LOL

You mad bro?? Word...

I'm such a friggin pussy

hahaha, at least you're honest about it ya little bitch ;)

Really, well I need a blow job. Get workin skank

Excuse me asshole? All I said was the thread made me laugh. If it doesn't make you laugh then your a moron!

• 3 months later...