The Size of Axl's Boat

Guest bellastar2355

Guest bellastar2355

This has been discussed numerous times.

Axl has a baby dick with huge balls.

I never heard baby dick I heard average.. what does that mean?

Guest bellastar2355

This thread is an insult. The moderators should remove this bullshit.

I agree... I for one am highly offended!

I know it's about the motion in the ocean, but does anyone here know? I heard average but what does that mean? 5"

Can Someone please help me :question:

Does Axl have a boat?! :unsure: I don't think it's about the motion in the ocean, a big boat is always more comfortable and you can do more things in it. It's more fun.

Edit: Oh...I really need to start reading the threads before posting. So, this wasn't about a boat...well, my reply is the same anyway. :D

Edited by izzygirl

This has been discussed numerous times.

Axl has a baby dick with huge balls.

Really? :laugh: I thought this was the first time!

I put this picture of axl lying with a cute dog on my desktop when i suddenly noticed you can see his balls through his leather pants and they did look pretty big. Had to change it. Anyway I think there was a picture somewhere in this video that you can see it properly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eryCRgz_EAM

Is that his penis or has he got a boat in his shorts?

So people having a laugh at Axl's weight and clothing choice (scarfs, cane, etc) is "creepy" in your book...........but you, a married adult male, commenting on Axl's pecker and its size isn't "creepy" at all.

So people having a laugh at Axl's weight and clothing choice (scarfs, cane, etc) is "creepy" in your book...........but you, a married adult male, commenting on Axl's pecker and its size isn't "creepy" at all.

I have never said that is creepy to joke about Axl, whether it is about hos weight, dick size or clothes. This is just your brain making yet another mistake, failing to understand or remember what I have written and in your eagerness to "get back at me" allows you to make a fool of yourself by misrepresenting what I have actually said. What I have stated before, is that I think people who obsess (important word, Groghan!) over Axl's weight and clothes are a bit creepy, yes. Me making a joke comment about his dick isn't, I hope.

I have never said that is creepy to joke about Axl, whether it is about hos weight, dick size or clothes. This is just your brain making yet another mistake, failing to understand or remember what I have written and in your eagerness to "get back at me" allows you to make a fool of yourself by misrepresenting what I have actually said. What I have stated before, is that I think people who obsess (important word, Groghan!) over Axl's weight and clothes are a bit creepy, yes. Me making a joke comment about his dick isn't, I hope.

You hit the nail on the head. You probably did say people that "obsess" about Axl's weight/clothes........but you didn't use it in that context. You used it to insult the people in the thread who were just having a laugh at Axl's expense. None of who are actually obsessed with how Axl dresses or his weight. All who were just making fun of how ridiculous Axl looked in that one picture.

You generalized a group of posters with your statement.......which you are now trying to back out of and redefine what you meant.........which is what you do all the time.

You do it so often that if an argument goes on for long enough in a specific topic, with the way you love to argue, eventually you start arguing the opposite side of the point that you initially started on!!!!

You think I care about "getting back at you" but that is again where you and I differ. I come here to chat with people, you come here to "ridicule, educate and win."

I have no desire to "get back" at anybody, especially anonymous people on the internet. You take yourself and this forum way too seriously. What I do enjoy is watching you get so worked up over the weirdest things, and then having to try and redefine statements you have made!!! It is funny to watch guys with egos like yours try and spin things they've said in the past.

But sure. You are a CEO, own your own chain of successful businesses, have enough knowledge to "assume" you know Axl/Beta's intentions and are enough of a vocal master that you have said that Axl doesn't know how to use his own voice properly.....and I'm just some guy who is too stupid to understand your posts on this forum. OK little fella - you win the Internet!!!!

• Like 1