YO AXL, FINISH A COUPLE OF YOUR DAMNED DEMOS AN' PUT THEM OUT THERE!

phaeryen

We know you have it in you.

You can do it.

Just do it.

Everyone knows you want to, Everyone wants you to want to, so what the fuck is the holdup? One of your lapdogs called you proliferate once, you know. The dogs are growing restless and doubts are surfacing. Finish off a couple of your nearly mythical "big guns" and put - them - out - there - for - fucks - sake.

thanks and have a happy 2013.

Who are you talking to? Axl does not read this forum, it's too much for him to take :lol:

I'm pretty sure he does, that return in 2010 just to insult Madison is enough proof that he was reading the forum but didn't wanted to post yet. Probably he stills reading it but he doesn't log in.

You need to wait for him to post "People will hear new music in 2013" like he did in 2012 (or was it late 2011?)

We did hear Blood In The Water :)

You got the full song??

Cuz technically we've only heard a rough demo..that might not even be legit...

Anyways, I want it, so you get a hold of MSL and do the right thing..

Who are you talking to? Axl does not read this forum, it's too much for him to take :lol:

I'm pretty sure he does, that return in 2010 just to insult Madison is enough proof that he was reading the forum but didn't wanted to post yet. Probably he stills reading it but he doesn't log in.

He definately reads it...

You need to wait for him to post "People will hear new music in 2013" like he did in 2012 (or was it late 2011?)

You got the full song??

Axl wasn't specific on how much of the new music will we hear. :) Anyway, I hate him for not releasing new stuff....

He definately reads it...

I hope he reads that his rant towards Madison was exactly what you'd expect from a 14 year old throwing a temper tantrum. Man, that was just appalling. Regardless of what anybody thinks about Madison I lost a lot of respect for Axl that day.

You got the full song??

Axl wasn't specific on how much of the new music will we hear. :) Anyway, I hate him for not releasing new stuff....

Are you sure? I thought he specifically said "album"

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

You got the full song??

Are you sure? I thought he specifically said "album"

Yeah from what I also recollect, Axl used the specific term 'album' when he made that statement here. It wasn't the bland description 'new music' as some are alleging.

What exactly is the deal with Madison and Axl's rant? Does anyone have a copy of it? I heard about over at newgnr.com but I never looked into it. What happened?

Madison spread rumors on MyGnRForum about Axl banning Slash shirts from GNR gigs. Axl logged in here and posted:

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

Eric (the old Mygnr admin) sold out to the band and quickly removed Madison from her Admin priviledges here at the forum after the rant, no doubt hoping Axl would reward him with backstage passes or something. Later Eric sold the forum when he realised he might actually have to now work at maintaining the forum himself, now that he'd fired his No. 2, the one who actually built up and maintained the forum (even if she was bat shit crazy).

Edited by downliner

Thanks for the info

That is certainly...interesting. Axl must have really been bothered (although he says he wasn't) by this Madison chick to sit there and type all of that out. Thats a post you have to think about to get all those "colorful" adjectives in there.

Now the real question is, was she that bad?

Thanks for the info

That is certainly...interesting. Axl must have really been bothered (although he says he wasn't) by this Madison chick to sit there and type all of that out. Thats a post you have to think about to get all those "colorful" adjectives in there.

Now the real question is, was she that bad?

to axl and camp brazil, guess she was.

this was a cool place when she was around though. different times. From what I've read she did have some weird personal vendettas going on under the surface, she loved her facade of this just, coolheaded moderator who treated everyone fairly, but under the show there was some weirdness going on. if you were on her good side or neutral, she was cool.

btw. we are slightly off topic. ;)

YO AXL, I'M A BIT PUNCHDRUNK AND I BELIEVE THAT SHOUTING MY DUMBASS OPINION WILL GET SOME ATTENTION FROM AXL! YOU SEE, AXL OWES ME SOMETHING BECAUSE I PAID $10 FOR AN ALBUM IN 1987. AS SOON AS MY ASS STOPS THROBBING FROM THE FACT THAT THIS BAND CAN'T BRING BACK MY CHILDHOOD, I MIGHT STOP TYPING IN CAPSLOCK LIKE A DUMBASS.

Did I summarize the thread nicely enough?