YO AXL, FINISH A COUPLE OF YOUR DAMNED DEMOS AN' PUT THEM OUT THERE!

phaeryen

Did I summarize the thread nicely enough?

No, you just showcased your own bitterness, anxiety and antisocial tendencies via a failed display of internet-toughguy-dom. if you would've read anything before your nonsensical attack, you would have realized the lighthearted nature and good will of the topic.

No, you just showcased your own bitterness, anxiety and antisocial tendencies via a failed display of internet-toughguy-dom. if you would've read anything before your nonsensical attack, you would have realized the lighthearted nature and good will of the topic.

"internet-toughguy-dom"? Really? You sound mad. Sorry, I couldn't read past the infantile internet screaming in the op. :shrugs:

Edited by Damn_Smooth

"internet-toughguy-dom"? Really? You sound mad. Sorry, I couldn't read past the infantile internet screaming in the op. :shrugs:

I ain't saying Damn_Smooth is perfect. But he's right. Allot me my ghetto moment. Ehem...

Any cracker, or other nationality expecting new, released, official music at this point -- from Axl Rose -- is literally insane.

I don't mind being a bit mad or whatever you'd like, just get the fuck out of my thread with your fucked up bullshit. Go fight your insult wars in the attitude section, in here it ain't right, bro. :kiss:

I agree with this! I loved Chinese Democracy. Can't say it's at the same level as the other GNR records, but it's a great record! Great songs! Some of them are quite epic... Better and Catcher in the Rye for example. So i don't understand why is it so dificult for Axl to release some of this songs. I mean even just one like Motley Crue did. The Record company excuses are becoming really lame at this point...

I don't mind being a bit mad or whatever you'd like, just get the fuck out of my thread with your fucked up bullshit. Go fight your insult wars in the attitude section, in here it ain't right, bro. :kiss:

Fine then!