Who the hell are GNR fans? Take my poll...

Towelie

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread can't be serious. especially the first question... Are the nuGNR fans so bored with this band that they have to discuss if the fans are bisexual or homosexual or straight?

It's a great question to find out what types of people like gnr, something you know nothing about. You obviously have hang ups on your sexuality ? This should be made a sticky Mods. Edited by bionic56

FYI, most citizens of the UK shudder at the thought of being part of 'Europe'. Whilst the UK is a member of the European Union, most British folk would rather have a root canal than submit to the term 'European'. :lol:

Well that's too damn bad. If Canada has to be under "America" then they can be under Europe.

The poll should also include questions like "do you have kids", "do you listen to other types of music besides rock/metal" that kind of thing.

That is a very good point, Most of us brits don't want to be part of the euro, not being classed as european, i have never heard one of my fellow british men say he hates being known as european. Edited by bionic56

FYI, most citizens of the UK shudder at the thought of being part of 'Europe'. Whilst the UK is a member of the European Union, most British folk would rather have a root canal than submit to the term 'European'. :lol:

Well that's too damn bad. If Canada has to be under "America" then they can be under Europe.

You're right. The United Kingdom is considered part of the European continent, just as Canada is considered part of the American continent, so too bad. Technicalities aside, carry on. :D

The poll should also include questions like "do you have kids", "do you listen to other types of music besides rock/metal" that kind of thing.

That is a very good point, Most of us brits don't want to be part of the euro, not being classed as european, i have never heard one of my fellow british men say he hates being known as european.

Then you don't listen to PJ Harvey or every single Brit I know. :lol:

That is a very good point, Most of us brits don't want to be part of the euro, not being classed as european, i have never heard one of my fellow british men say he hates being known as european.

HA HA No PJ Harvey is complete shit. Like most things in England these days, People don't live there, they survive and get by, what a horrible existence. Edited by bionic56

I wanted to include that, but you can only ask 3 questions on a poll.

I might do a part 2 with some more questions.

I wanted to include that, but you can only ask 3 questions on a poll.

I might do a part 2 with some more questions.

:thumbsup:

HA HA No PJ Harvey is complete shit. Like most things in England these days, People don't live there, they survive and get by, what a horrible existence.

PJ has some awesome songs, but then I don't compose music myself and am loath to bag someone who can do stuff a shitload better than me.

I don't live in England but I have some good friends there who are kicking arse in amazing jobs and absolutely love it. :shrugs:

HA HA No PJ Harvey is complete shit. Like most things in England these days, People don't live there, they survive and get by, what a horrible existence.

PJ has some awesome songs, but then I don't compose music myself and am loath to bag someone who can do stuff a shitload better than me.

I don't live in England but I have some good friends there who are kicking arse in amazing jobs and absolutely love it. :shrugs:

That's what everyone says in England, try walking around seeing people's faces, People are full of shit mostly, especially when they realise they have left it to late to do something different with their lives. Redhead that is a stupid way at looking at things, just because you can't do something, you can't have an opinion on things, Totally and utterly gutless, Life is about opinions, you are obviously another one of those people who have nothing great to offer humanity. Oh on Redhead's thinking, Oh i can't be a politician, so i will let them do whatever they want and say nothing, or i can't be a rapist, but hell fuck i will say nothing, Gutless ! Edited by bionic56

That's what everyone says in England, try walking around seeing people's faces, People are full of shit mostly, especially when they realise they have left it to late to do something different with their lives. Redhead that is a stupid way at looking at things, just because you can't do something, you can't have an opinion on things, Totally and utterly gutless, Life is about opinions, you are obviously another one of those people who have nothing great to offer humanity.

I dunno, my best friend is working as the senior fashion editor for Harper's Bazaar and she's pretty happy. :shrugs:

No, I have an opinion but I also respect those who can do things that I can't and don't feel the need to label them as 'shit'. It's irrelevant whether I like or don't like what obviously millions of others do like. There's got to be something to what they do. For instance, I can't stand Queen and don't like Elton John particularly, but I don't label them as shit because clearly they have something to offer that millions of people love.

You know, you seem to have a lot of pent up hostility and anger towards the world. To tell someone whom you don't even know that they 'have nothing great to offer humanity' (amongst the many other hostile things you have said towards people here who are just going about their merry way), says a lot more about you than it does about me. Just relax man and let people be who they are. Judging others is one of the most pathetic time wasters known to man. Karma is a reality, you know. :shrugs:

Anyway, I'm going to bed now. I have a great book to read and would like to get a good night's sleep in before setting off for a good day back at work tomorrow. Looking forward to a good work week ahead, the first for the new year. :)

Edited by Redhead74

That's what everyone says in England, try walking around seeing people's faces, People are full of shit mostly, especially when they realise they have left it to late to do something different with their lives. Redhead that is a stupid way at looking at things, just because you can't do something, you can't have an opinion on things, Totally and utterly gutless, Life is about opinions, you are obviously another one of those people who have nothing great to offer humanity.

I dunno, my best friend is working as the senior fashion editor for Harper's Bazaar and she's pretty happy. :shrugs:

No, I have an opinion but I also respect those who can do things that I can't and don't feel the need to label them as 'shit'. It's irrelevant whether I like or don't like what obviously millions of others do like. There's got to be something to what they do. For instance, I can't stand Queen and don't like Elton John particularly, but I don't label them as shit because clearly they have something to offer that millions of people love.

You know, you seem to have a lot of pent up hostility and anger towards the world. To tell someone whom you don't even know that they 'have nothing great to offer humanity' (amongst the many other hostile things you have said towards people here who are just going about their merry way), says a lot more about you than it does about me. Just relax man and let people be who they are. Judging others is one of the most pathetic time wasters known to man. Karma is a reality, you know. :shrugs:

Anyway, I'm going to bed now. I have a great book to read and would like to get a good night's sleep in before setting off for a good day back at work tomorrow. Looking forward to a good work week ahead, the first for the new year. :)

No pent up hostility what so ever, but just despise people who cop out on life, have a back bone Redhead that's all, anyway enjoy your sleep all alone in your bed, where's the partner of 18 years i wonder............Oh That's right !

this thread can't be serious. especially the first question... Are the nuGNR fans so bored with this band that they have to discuss if the fans are bisexual or homosexual or straight?

As opposed to you, someone who is so bored, you continually acome to a section to make your derelict, worthless posts about a band you openly admit you no longer like anymore. No really, how bored must you be? How bored does someone have to be before they start obsessively coming to this section because you're on some truly retarded crusade to make this the "talk shit about the current band" section.

Some day, some day it might dawn on you how hypocritical it makes you look to call us bored, while you're here incessantly yapping about the old band as if we're the ones who don't get what UK Subs intended this section for. Sorry, you lose. And you will continue to lose. But hey, good luck with your crusade to succeed in whatever it is you and your flunkies are doing. Trolling nuGuns fans? Who's bored again? lol