Who the hell are GNR fans? Take my poll...

Towelie

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The poll should also include questions like "do you have kids", "do you listen to other types of music besides rock/metal" that kind of thing.

That is a very good point, Most of us brits don't want to be part of the euro, not being classed as european, i have never heard one of my fellow british men say he hates being known as european.

Britain is its own special continent that includes itself and the Falkland Islands. Ireland is still Europe though, except for the north bit.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The poll should also include questions like "do you have kids", "do you listen to other types of music besides rock/metal" that kind of thing.

That is a very good point, Most of us brits don't want to be part of the euro, not being classed as european, i have never heard one of my fellow british men say he hates being known as european.

Britain is its own special continent that includes itself and the Falkland Islands. Ireland is still Europe though, except for the north bit.

That's what I always thought too but I googled the countries that comprise the continent of Europe and pretty much all the lists I checked had the UK under it. I think this is a misconception because they're part of the EU, but I remember in school being taught that it was its own continent.

Watch out, Bionic might hit on ya. He's still a virgin hahahaha oh red heads!!!

If he wasn't so nasty I'd say 'leave the poor guy alone'. :lol:

Anyway, he's really not my type. I have a thing for intelligence, humour and charm.

Damn red heads are hott...

Now, you on the other hand...........:lol:

That's what I always thought too but I googled the countries that comprise the continent of Europe and pretty much all the lists I checked had the UK under it. I think this is a misconception because they're part of the EU, but I remember in school being taught that it was its own continent.

Please tell me you are joking?

Please tell me you are joking?