Ultimate Classic Rock Bowl 2013 Poll

cheesecake

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how in the fuck did gnr beat the stones?

also, if ac/dc beats the beatles it's literally the worst thing ever

No sure my self... I still hope GNR wins even though I also like Led Zep a lot. I also like AC/DC a lot better then the Beatles so I hope AC/DC wins.

Come on guys! Vote GNR! We are close!

I also like AC/DC a lot better then the Beatles

literally the worst opinion ever

No. Actually no.

I voted for Guns again (you gotta go crazy from time to time!).

In the time it took AC/DC to put out three good albums (which also happen to be their only listenable albums), the Beatles put out four of the greatest albums ever made.

Edited by bacardimayne

No. Actually no.

In the time it took AC/DC to put out three good albums (which also happen to be their only listenable albums), the Beatles put out four of the greatest albums ever made.

Have you heard the old AC/DC with Bon Scott or ever watched them live? Watch the "Rocker" video... it's pure energy. After seeing that clip I'd never vote Beatles. Just an opinion though, we can nicely disagree.

GNR 40.49% - LZ 59.51%

We're closing in. Keep voting pals.

I'm trying to vote every hour! We can win this! I really wanna see GNR win that'd be awesome!

Edited by jman2000

GnR is easily better than the Stones. Come on, these guys cant hold a candle next to Axl and Slash; their fucking dated big time. I like the Stones but when I listen to a GnR song and then go back to the Stones I feel like im 100 years old, IM YAWNING!!!!!!

Also Zep sounds fucking weak next to GNR!!!!!!

No. Actually no.

Have you heard the old AC/DC with Bon Scott or ever watched them live? Watch the "Rocker" video... it's pure energy. After seeing that clip I'd never vote Beatles. Just an opinion though, we can nicely disagree.

Exactly. The Beatles and AC/DC are too different to be compared but AC/DC are fuckin' great, especially live.

On topic: Voted for Guns again but it seems like it's impossible to defeat Led Zep.

I can't not vote for Zeppelin on this one, as much as I dig GNR I have never heard anything that can surpass how incredible Zep was live back in the day - hell even Celebration Day is a fantastic live album. But How The West Was Won to me is the benchmark for live rock n' roll

GnR is easily better than the Stones. Come on, these guys cant hold a candle next to Axl and Slash; their fucking dated big time. I like the Stones but when I listen to a GnR song and then go back to the Stones I feel like im 100 years old, IM YAWNING!!!!!!

Time to lay down the pipe GNR is n`t in Stones` and Zeppelin`s league get fucking real

Yeah, it's gotten a lot closer.

The Beatles are pretty boring too, to whoever was up there calling out people's musical tastes. I'd take AC/DC over them too.

The comments are hilarious btw.

"Gun's and Roses should have never gotten past the Stones! WTF!!!"

Response: "I'm guessing there is a GnR message board or FB group out there somewhere that is very organized."

Edited by GnR Chris

Original Guns N' Roses is better than both bands IMO.

Voted Gn'R again!