Amazing This I Love remix by evader

ManetsBR

It sounds like some amateur just put his screeching guitar track over the whole thing.

This is exactly what happened. I did this a few years ago when I was first starting this hobby of pasting screeching guitar tracks on GNR tunes. Thanks Manets for making me look like an ass. :rofl-lol:

It sounds like some amateur just put his screeching guitar track over the whole thing.

This is exactly what happened. I did this a few years ago when I was first starting this hobby of pasting screeching guitar tracks on GNR tunes. Thanks Manets for making me look like an ass. :rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol: It's not the playing...its the tone. But lets be real I could do no better!

Edited by Bulldog

your description reminds me of the original solo on the album only it is not over the whole track.

This is not the proper subforum to discuss Apocalyptic Love.

Well, I do like it.

I do too - quite a bit - especially from when the "Machete" part kicks in at 3:12. As for the screeching tone during the "Mrs. Beasley" section, I can change that too, but tbh it isn't much of a priority right now. Seriously though Manets, thanks for reminding me about this old track.