Watch Henrik Lundqvist rock out to Guns N’ Roses on ‘Late Night with Jimmy Fallon’

Birk

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/watch-henrik-lundqvist-rock-guns-n-roses-night-131737665--nhl.html;_ylt=AjetJO3BV6rjYfXmY1SCYZwLcykA;_ylu=X3oDMTFoZnA0Y2I3BG1pdANCbG9nIEluZGV4IGJ5IEF1dGhvcgRwb3MDMQRzZWMDTWVkaWFCbG9nSW5kZXg-;_ylg=X3oDMTFrODdzYXZuBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANhdXRob3IEcHQDc2VjdGlvbnM-;_ylv=3

On Friday night, Lundqvist was back in New York preparing for the upcoming NHL season and celebrated by showing up on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" and sending the show to commercial break with a solo from Guns N' Roses' "Sweet Child o' Mine":

Wow ! In your face slash! lol

Hey I heard on the radio yesterday that STP fired Scott W and he's talking about how he's going back to VR and they asked Slash and he said "not gonna happen". I know from the start Matt S hated Scott, so he must of fucked up badly for Slash not to give him one more chance!

I was just glad to hear that the new Slash news didn't involved Axl. lol

Lundqvist is so awesome, I wish he played for the Oilers.

IMO all the oilers need right now is a great goalie and that young club will go all the way.

Anyway I saw this on TV the other night...The King can really play!

I'd rather have a strong defense with Devan Dubnyk than a bad defense with an elite goalie.