AXL-ROSE-SUNSET-TOWERS-GOLDEN-GLOBES-AFTERPARTY!

Angeles_

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA. Just heard my sister met Axl last night at the party (my brother-in-law is in the film industry) and told him that "her brother was his biggest fan!!!" LOL!! Wonder how many times Axl's heard that?!?! Still cool anyway- and extremely jealous of sis. Still waiting for more details- but it's still "early" out in CA. Hope to hear more later.

Meanwhile- think Axl looks pretty good in most of these shots IMHO. Most of all- as many have said- just plain good to see him out and about and seemingly enjoying himself.

Not criticizing him or anything... but doesn't it looks like he got botox done again?

I don't know what facial procedure he's had, but for some of them you have to get touch-ups. So it never ends, the person is constantly going back for more work.

Not criticizing him or anything... but doesn't it looks like he got botox done again?

I don't know what facial procedure he's had, but for some of them you have to get touch-ups. So it never ends, the person is constantly going back for more work.

Whatever it is it's not working very well. He looks 50. Just not a 50 year old version of himself.

Its great that he looks happy though.

Edited by useyorappetite

It's a shame that he's still seems to be way out of shape and even bloated in his face. Maybe he's eating too much of those Tommy's chili burgers that he promoted on Jimmy Kimmel...

trademark-attorney-tommys-chili-burger-picture.jpg

Axl just let go of his (former) fit self and can't be like other rockers of his age that have aged great (Jon Bon Jovi, Eddie Vedder, Anthony Kiedis) and are still in great shape nearing or in their fifties already. Hell even the original AFD & UYU lineup guys are all still fit and looking good (maybe except for Steven 'popcorn' Adler)....

Edited by trqster

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Great to see an outgoing Axl mingling with fellow entertainers and genuinely happy and comfortable in his own skin.

However, with a compliment comes a cynical observation, and that first pic doesn't do anything to disprove the theory Axl suffers from hair problems.

He's clearly concerned about his appearance, so is it fair to say he has just let himself go? There could be other reasons why he isn't as fit as he could be. I strongly suspect that medication is the cause of his weight gain and bloat. Everyone is saying that he finally looks happy and relaxed, well maybe he's found some effective meds for his psychiatric condition. We don't know his health circumstances, I think one of the reasons why the cancer rumour persists, is because people are picking up on something.

Axl should still look like these guys his age (50). Age is not an excuse to get fat & bloated.

Anthony Kiedis (Red Hot Chilli Peppers) - LOL

anthony-kiedis-2011-anthony-kiedis-24875618-900-600.jpg?w=510

Jon Bon Jovi

article-0-0F4415B400000578-407_634x759.jpg

You guys have fun looking at those good lookin rockers...

Meanwhile I have fun listening to the best rocker which still is....Mr. Axl Rose !!! (By far)

... and Axl should do nothing...just like I should do nothing....or anybody.

Only thing "people should do" is do what they WANNA do !

Edited by avahland

Kiedis looks like a cross between Hitler and Bruno.

Exactly...lol

at & bloated.

You guys have fun looking at those good lookin rockers...

Meanwhile I have fun listening to the best rocker which still is....Mr. Axl Rose !!! (By far)

Problem is that even Axl's vocals are pretty out of shape (little rasp & power) these days... It's the whole package! :tongue2:

He's clearly concerned about his appearance, so is it fair to say he has just let himself go? There could be other reasons why he isn't as fit as he could be. I strongly suspect that medication is the cause of his weight gain and bloat. Everyone is saying that he finally looks happy and relaxed, well maybe he's found some effective meds for his psychiatric condition. We don't know his health circumstances, I think one of the reasons why the cancer rumour persists, is because people are picking up on something.

That is true. Some meds(if Axl takes them) do make you put on weight and even with exercise, it's hard to lose.

It's sad that this is what a fan forum has come to: cupcakes obsessively derailing a thread making snarky comments about Axl and how he looks. Pathetic. What's even more revealing is that some of them don't even know what they're accusing Axl of. They just parrot words they've heard before.

And before anyone says "Go to HTGTH" (oh wait they already said that), it should be noted that typically, fan forums are where people discuss the artist they are a fan of. Not break him down and make exaggerated fake observations just to annoy others. Some of this shit belongs at gnfnroses.com, they seem to really like shitting all over Axl.

It's sad that this is what a fan forum has come to: cupcakes obsessively derailing a thread making snarky comments about Axl and how he looks. Pathetic. What's even more revealing is that some of them don't even know what they're accusing Axl of. They just parrot words they've heard before.

And before anyone says "Go to HTGTH" (oh wait they already said that), it should be noted that typically, fan forums are where people discuss the artist they are a fan of. Not break him down and make exaggerated fake observations just to annoy others. Some of this shit belongs at gnfnroses.com, they seem to really like shitting all over Axl.

Hmmm I don't personally see the harm in making observations man. Yes this is a 'fan forum' but also one that encourages discussion and so far everything has been within forum rules.

Hmmm I don't personally see the harm in making observations man. Yes this is a 'fan forum' but also one that encourages discussion and so far everything has been within forum rules.

That's fine. I didn't say "ban that person!" I just think some of the people who are making observations have no fucking clue what they're talking about when they accuse Axl of certain procedures. Therefore, they're just doing it to cupcake. I'm not saying all of them, but a fair amount.

By all means, carry on discussing Axl's weight and face. I personally think he looks just fine for a 50yr old, but hey that's just me.

That's fine. I didn't say "ban that person!" I just think some of the people who are making observations have no fucking clue what they're talking about when they accuse Axl of certain procedures. Therefore, they're just doing it to cupcake. I'm not saying all of them, but a fair amount.

By all means, carry on discussing Axl's weight and face. I personally think he looks just fine for a 50yr old, but hey that's just me.

That's understandable for sure.

HAHA. Just heard my sister met Axl last night at the party (my brother-in-law is in the film industry) and told him that "her brother was his biggest fan!!!" LOL!! Wonder how many times Axl's heard that?!?! Still cool anyway- and extremely jealous of sis. Still waiting for more details- but it's still "early" out in CA. Hope to hear more later.

Meanwhile- think Axl looks pretty good in most of these shots IMHO. Most of all- as many have said- just plain good to see him out and about and seemingly enjoying himself.

Surprised not many pictures were taken of him from the after party.

Edited by dalsh327