AXL-ROSE-SUNSET-TOWERS-GOLDEN-GLOBES-AFTERPARTY!

Angeles_

Why does he look great in this pic? That's how he should look right now...

Axl-Rose-02.jpg

Do you know when was this photo taken?

No but he doesn't have the braids, so I'm guessing just a few years ago.

Axl Rose Sunglasses

Guns N Roses singer Axl Rose arriving at LAX airport.

Taken 30/05/2010, California, USA

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok did some "fan" on a GNR forum say Axl should look like Bon Jovi???????? WTF :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

This place is fuckin' getting weirder and weirder as the days go on....

I think Bon Jovi looks great for his age.

You seem to spread your nerdrage soooooo much about this site. Why don't you leave, returned member?

Bon Jovi looks like a reformed chipmunk high on Scientology....what's great about that?

That he's 50.

A gnr forum is not the place for Bon jovi lovers, i'm slightly worried you love him so much, although not surprised from the likes of you.

Don't worry I don't love him. We all know you're a closeted gay who likes to call everyone "gay". We understand you. :hug:

How childish. Carry on trolling noone cares, i Heard Bon Jovi's cock is around the internet, go and spend the evening looking at that.

Hahaha, I see I hurt your feelings. I know bro, it's hard for you closeted gays out there. Keep strong! :thumbsup:

Edited by pi2loc

Axl should still look like these guys his age (50). Age is not an excuse to get fat & bloated.

Anthony Kiedis (Red Hot Chilli Peppers) - LOL

anthony-kiedis-2011-anthony-kiedis-24875618-900-600.jpg?w=510

Jon Bon Jovi

article-0-0F4415B400000578-407_634x759.jpg

have u ever thought that the reason axl has calmed down a bit since 06 is because he's taking meds...or at least he was in 10, got fat and can't lose weight now ?

im 23 and about 2 years ago i started taking lot's of meds due to chronic pain...i quit all that crap early 2012, but by then i had gained 65 pounds...im still trying to get rid of that weight.

maybe other 50 year old guys dont take meds like axl...think about that

Axl-Rose-02.jpg

Axl Rose Sunglasses

Thank you. I knew it was from 2010, when I saw him he looked great.

The Jon Bon Jovi/Axl comparisons are way off-base IMHO. One guy (JBJ) had a relatively pleasant ubringing, an easier career singing bubble gum pop songs, married his high school sweetheart and caters to the Hollywood/Ally McBeal crowd. The other (Axl) is a tortured artsist (possibly bi-polar) who lost his band (classic Guns) and his love(s) (Everly/Seymour), went through the "mind fuck" of going from the top frontman in the world to "public enemy #1" virtually overnight (i.e. rise of alternative/grunge) and started it all off with one of the most screwed up abusive childhoods you could imagine.

So what if one could shoot a Hanes underwear commercial tomorrow (JBJ) and the other (Axl) merely "looks fine for a 50 year-old"? Two entirely different life and career experiences there- and all those things tend to reflect as you get older. JBJ looks amazing for his age. Good on him. Frankly, in comparison, I think we should just be happy Axl is alive- and seemingly happier than he's been in quite awhile.

this

It's sad that this is what a fan forum has come to: cupcakes obsessively derailing a thread making snarky comments about Axl and how he looks. Pathetic. What's even more revealing is that some of them don't even know what they're accusing Axl of. They just parrot words they've heard before.

And before anyone says "Go to HTGTH" (oh wait they already said that), it should be noted that typically, fan forums are where people discuss the artist they are a fan of. Not break him down and make exaggerated fake observations just to annoy others. Some of this shit belongs at gnfnroses.com, they seem to really like shitting all over Axl.

You are quite correct this is a fan forum where we are free to express our opinions and not a cult forum where anything perceived to be negative is forbidden.........I could never understand why people stay here if opinions differing from their own bothers them so much..........

Ok did some "fan" on a GNR forum say Axl should look like Bon Jovi???????? WTF :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

This place is fuckin' getting weirder and weirder as the days go on....

I think Bon Jovi looks great for his age.

You seem to spread your nerdrage soooooo much about this site. Why don't you leave, returned member?

Bon Jovi looks like a reformed chipmunk high on Scientology....what's great about that?

That he's 50.

A gnr forum is not the place for Bon jovi lovers, i'm slightly worried you love him so much, although not surprised from the likes of you.

Don't worry I don't love him. We all know you're a closeted gay who likes to call everyone "gay". We understand you. :hug:

How childish. Carry on trolling noone cares, i Heard Bon Jovi's cock is around the internet, go and spend the evening looking at that.

Hahaha, I see I hurt your feelings. I know bro, it's hard for you closeted gays out there. Keep strong! :thumbsup:

No worries man.

The Jon Bon Jovi/Axl comparisons are way off-base IMHO. One guy (JBJ) had a relatively pleasant ubringing, an easier career singing bubble gum pop songs, married his high school sweetheart and caters to the Hollywood/Ally McBeal crowd. The other (Axl) is a tortured artsist (possibly bi-polar) who lost his band (classic Guns) and his love(s) (Everly/Seymour), went through the "mind fuck" of going from the top frontman in the world to "public enemy #1" virtually overnight (i.e. rise of alternative/grunge) and started it all off with one of the most screwed up abusive childhoods you could imagine.

So what if one could shoot a Hanes underwear commercial tomorrow (JBJ) and the other (Axl) merely "looks fine for a 50 year-old"? Two entirely different life and career experiences there- and all those things tend to reflect as you get older. JBJ looks amazing for his age. Good on him. Frankly, in comparison, I think we should just be happy Axl is alive- and seemingly happier than he's been in quite awhile.

yeah, just keep on settin' that bar a little lower. by now we should just be happy he hasn't killed himself? three cheers for nugnr! you call yourselves fans... for shame!

hey... that'd actually make a great name for the new album: 'Just Be Happy I Haven't Killed Myself!'*

*(just joking... we all know there will be no more gnr albums)

If you don't think Axl's been suicidal at various points of his life/career you haven't been paying attention. In light of that- yes- I'm very grateful he's still with us and seemingly more happy about life. Some "fans" apparently wish he'd pulled the trigger after he gained his first pound after the UYI tour. That's truly "for shame".

Axl-Rose-02.jpg

Axl Rose Sunglasses

Thank you. I knew it was from 2010, when I saw him he looked great.

He does look great in that pic

But it isn't so much that I care about his looks now compared to 2010 but man if only he sounded like he did then...

He needs to lose the over coat, the cane, and the hat. He looks like a forgetful old man who thinks he's a female wizard.

I will say though, the only reason he looks fat is because he only wears those stupid oversized jackets. When he's just wearing a t-shirt or sweatshirt, he looks like average weight for a 50 year old man.

Edited by liers

The cane is bad ass :xmasssanta:

No, it really isn't.

Groghan stop being so grumpy

The cane isn't badass. You only say that because it is Axl using it. If JBJ or Slash was walking with it, you and a few others would be saying how gay it was

I'm not grumpy. I just don't think things are cool just because Axl Rose is involved.

As for the topic.

People are gushing all over themselves because Mr anti-establishment went to a Hollywood event?

Fans on this forum are a funny bunch. People bash bon jovi for catering to the ally mcbeal crowd (in this topic) and they bash Slash for being a celebrity whore........but then they cream themselves when Axl is spotted at a celebrity event.

The double standard you guys have for Axl vs any other celebrity is pretty funny to watch.

Volcano, am I grumpy? No, I just stopped carrying about celebrity worship when I was 12. I don't care who Axl hangs out with, if he goes out, how he is dressed and if he is chubby or not. I find it weird that adults are fascinated with the stuff.

Hope the boys are making progress on the next album. That is all I'm really interested in.

Bon Jovi...Anthony Kiedis...whatever....

If there are comments about how Axl looks, and they are negative, then it's because Axl doesn't look "right". Medication, not working on it, the knife...it doesn't matter really. The bottom line is that he doesn't look the way Axl Rose should look. Period. Take that as an opinion, but who ever imagined, back in 1993, that this is what they'd see from Axl Rose in 2012??? Not many people, I'm sure.

If he looked the part, people would comment on his attire, or hair, or something....not his fat face...which he obviously has. I have no idea how that is supposed to go unlooked by commenters on here....

It's good to see Axl out and about and looking happy. To all of you claiming botox, I don't think he looks any different than he has for awhile now. If anything, blame the photographer for not taking pictures of him when he was more prepared. Hopefully his willingness to be in the public eye more leads to him recording new music.

Bon Jovi...Anthony Kiedis...whatever....

If there are comments about how Axl looks, and they are negative, then it's because Axl doesn't look "right". Medication, not working on it, the knife...it doesn't matter really. The bottom line is that he doesn't look the way Axl Rose should look. Period. Take that as an opinion, but who ever imagined, back in 1993, that this is what they'd see from Axl Rose in 2012??? Not many people, I'm sure.

If he looked the part, people would comment on his attire, or hair, or something....not his fat face...which he obviously has. I have no idea how that is supposed to go unlooked by commenters on here....

In 1993, how exactly did you expect Axl to look in 2012? And why do you care if his face is fatter than it was 20 years ago? These are kind of ridiculous observations and expectations on your part.