I propose a 6 threads per user per week limit

username

if you dont like a thread dont post in it. that simple

If you don't like the moderating on a board, dont post on it. That simple.

if you dont like having a job then don----

never mind

Don't what? Bitch about it everyday that you hate it like you do?

If you had a job you would understand.

I have a job and I don't bitch about it but then I get to go home on a night, do fuck all during the day and get paid lots of money for the privilege. Also he's right. ;)

Is that why you took wr out on a 15 to $20000 date?

Hey, if you've got it to spend then why not? ;) At least you won't catch me moaning about fucking $200. :lol: I'd love to know where you get the $20k figure from but hey it makes me look rich so cool! :D

Edited by Dazey

From you , you said you spent 15 to 20 grand flying over her and taking her out.then when you tryed setting up a date in Japan she got all freaked out. Well, she was freaked out before that but...

Errrrr, no you didn't! I've never spoken to you before but nice fantasy buddy. :) Also I guess I must have been flying on a private jet if it cost me $20k for a return flight for the US. Only cost me $1000 last year so damnit I got burned! :o

tumblr_me6u9wQgyI1rlrb7uo1_250.gif#facepalm%20gif%20250x203

All I care is about redundancy.

If some excitable poster wants to go nuts and create a barrage of topics, that's cool... as long as none of the threads have been made before. I was very appreciative of the attentive mods in the attitude section who closed several threads from a certain poster who was recycling the same exact thread ideas repeatedly.

I agree with this. It's not that bad if someone makes lots of threads as long as they are original.