Paradise City - Appetite For Democracy

LuanVictor

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if Axl's vocals aren't in perfect form, after the 2010 tour does anyone expect that? He sounds worn out in the chorus but the rest is pretty good.

Check this out and ignore the idiotic crowd..

Axl, just bring back these motherfuckin'vocals!

Edited by trqster

Anybody know why he stood still in the second clip? or what show that was from, if he sounded like that on a DvD, it would be great. Was that 2010?

Dublin 2010, came on late, people started throwing shit, walked off after a couple of songs. Promoter forced him back onstage after about 40 mins (a lot of the crowd left), but he just stood still. Upside is, vocals were top-notch.

Dude, these same people complained as much in 2010. When that Reading proshot came out people said it was the worst thing that happened to Guns. Now it's awesome. Just like when Bucket and Finck were around they were hated, they were the biggest joke ever... now they are the 2nd coming of Jesus. Nevermind them.

you see those strippers on stage? that's INTEGRITY. something slash will NEVER have. fuck the haters, axl is on top, 2013 is the year gnr will take over the world!1!

anyone making posts like these to deliberately start arguments is going to start getting warnings. we've been really lenient with this, but it gets old having to move ever other topic to Attitude based on one or two people posting snide comments that erupt into full derailments. if you want to take sarcastic swipes at axl by bringing up slash, this isn't the thread or section to do so. this goes for everyone so please keep it in mind. :)

they are spoiling us the end of the movie!!!!

2AdLt0I.gifAxl's the man! lol Love it! Axl is having the time of his life and I think's it fucking awesome! He had fun at our Vegas show too. Axl looked happy and sang his ass off. He was constantly moving all around the stage too. He gave his all and so did the band. I was so proud to be there and be a part of GNR history.

Yeah, I dont think it's coming back this time(dont think it ever did tbh). Put the love for Axl aside for a second, there's no way anyone here seriously thinks that voice sounds good. I'd be so embarrassed to go on stage and sing like that night after night. Either get in shape and fix your voice, or just stop Axl....just stop.