Bumblefoot hot sauces released

Sixx

He could set up stands outside GNR gigs. Shipping problem fixed, as long as Axl is touring endlessly to supply the world with sauce. I am sure many people would buy an officially endorsed product.

Axl could eat a hot dog with a different type of BBF sauce during each solo spot. And the cameras could focus on him stuffing himself while holding the bottle with the other hand.

Edited by izzydoezit

He could set up stands outside GNR gigs. Shipping problem fixed, as long as Axl is touring endlessly to supply the world with sauce. I am sure many people would buy an officially endorsed product.

Axl could eat a hot dog with a different type of BBF sauce during each solo spot. And the cameras could focus on him stuffing himself while holding the bottle with the other hand.

This is actually a good idea.

Guest bellastar2355

I'm sorry, but the thought of Axl Rose eating a hot dog with bumblefoot's hot sauce made me giggle. ;)

But that's a good idea

Edited by bellastar2355

I'm sorry, but the thought of Axl Rose eating a hot dog with bumblefoot's hot sauce made me giggle. ;)

But that's a good idea

LOL, I wasn't meaning this!! And I didn't specifically mention anyone's hot dog for that matter.

lol what a sellout

lol what a sellout

I think you had to have actually been a "somebody" and stood for something first before you can turn into a sellout.\

these hot sauces look damn tasty though, i think im gonna order one

Edited by pugachev