Bumblefoot hot sauces released

Sixx

• 1 year later...

This all band is collapsing and people still think in hot sauce ... :facepalm:

Are you trolling? here you say this "all band" is collapsing (still a huge fan of your English btw) and yet this is what you posted in another thread:

"People are disappointed and claim the "nuGNR" total failure ... but the truth is the post-classic lineup had some great moments, like in 2006 and 2010.

So, let's hold our breath and keep calm before starting to bash everything that moves around GN'R's name. :shrugs:"

So which one is it? should we just keep calm and talk about hot sauce, or should we talk about how this band is collapsing? lol.

Edited by Rovim

Are you trolling? here you say this "all band" is collapsing (still a huge fan of your English btw) and yet this is what you posted in another thread:

"People are disappointed and claim the "nuGNR" total failure ... but the truth is the post-classic lineup had some great moments, like in 2006 and 2010.

So, let's hold our breath and keep calm before starting to bash everything that moves around GN'R's name. :shrugs:"

So which one is it? should we just keep calm and talk about hot sauce, or should we talk about how this band is collapsing? lol.

Nothing wrong with both posts (apart from my english) :shrugs:

Not wrong, just... how can I keep myself calm and with a full head of hair when it's all collapsing? ;)

Edited by Rovim

Not wrong, just... how can I keep myself calm and with a full head of hair when it's all collapsing? ;)

Keep calm "before starting to bash everything that moves around GN'R's name".

You're taking things out of the context, ma friend ...

A band collapsing is not an excuse for regular people to lose control ... unless you are a fan of justin Bieber or you ain't got nothing better to do in life (which is the same) ... :shrugs:

Keep calm "before starting to bash everything that moves around GN'R's name".

You're taking things out of the context, ma friend ...

A band collapsing is not an excuse for regular people to lose control ... unless you are a fan of justin Bieber or you ain't got nothing better to do in life (which is the same) ... :shrugs:

I see. But I don't think people are senselessly bashing the band. Most of it is actually valid criticism.

-no updates, the Guns camp keeping us in the dark

-no new album, no details

- Bumble is out of the band, TB tries (and fails) to make shit not smell and shut Bumble up. Doesn't really work, we bash this cowardly move.

-DJ, but he seems to have a special talent to make people cringe at whatever he says/does.

Edited by Rovim

Collapsing would imply there's still something left though. If Axl actually does anything, it's going to require some substantial rebuilding ( ie an interview here and there, a string of near-2010-level performances, some promotion by TB lol, etc ).

As for the sauce, to be fair, there's fuck all else going on in GnRLand right now. I mean, I guess we could keep going on and on and on about whether or not Bumble is in the band. Until they either play another show or an actual announcement is made, all we've got is hot sauce. Yeah, it sucks, but it is what it is.

Edited by jbhutto