Bumblefoot hot sauces released

Sixx

Over 100 bucks to ship to me?? Another well thought-out scheme from the team that brought you the polyester gnr beach towel.

USPS First Class should only be about $10-15. If they don't ship that way then the next cheapest option if like $40+ I think. Not sure why it

would be $100 though lol.

Can anyone provide a review of each sauce - looking to maybe buy them

I can't speculate over whether anything's collapsing or not- I just want to give a shout out to Dr. Who for this epic bump... this thread sat untouched for just shy of 2 years prior to last week!

Now on to resurrect the most recent "We Demand New Music" petition thread :)

I'd really like a review, has anyone tried any or all of em?

I have:

Normal - not very hot, but good. Kind of like a taco/salsa sauce, mild but flavorful. One of my favorites.

Bumblebabe - chocolate & cherry barbecue sauce. Very sweet - goes great on pulled pork.

Bumblicious - bourbon barbecue sauce. Similar to Bumblebabe but more robust with a bit more kick. My favorite of the bunch.

Uncool - curry sauce. Doesn't taste hot at first but it gets you a little bit afterwards. Goes great on rice.

Abnormal - basically a jolokia pepper puree. Nice flavor, but WAY too hot for me. People who love really hot sauces will like this one.

Bumblefucked - insane. Best used as a prank on someone unsuspecting.

Over 100 bucks to ship to me?? Another well thought-out scheme from the team that brought you the polyester gnr beach towel.

Team Brazil has NOTHING to do with the hot sauces.
  • Like 2