Unreleased GNR songs (No, they aren't from Chinese Era)

MattElias

Well guys, a few weeks ago i was hanging around, searching on youtube for GNR songs, and i found 8 unreleased songs from the classic formation (Most of them from rumbo tapes), so, let's go:

Heartbreak Hotel (Elvis Presley Cover):

Shadow of your love:

PS: DON'T RAISE YOUR SOUND VOLUME.

Just another sunday (My Favorite):

Too much too soon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUJ-Oagotd8

Bring it back home:

Crash Diet:

Aint Goin' Down

Sentimental Movie:

Just to remember, i don't own any of those songs. I just found on Youtube.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love absolutely all of them, also, I'm pretty sure there is a demo with Axl on vocals in "Sentimental movie", just like "It's so easy" started, with Slash on vocals.

Sentimental movie is my favourite.

One with Axl!? I never heard that... if you find it please share!

I love absolutely all of them, also, I'm pretty sure there is a demo with Axl on vocals in "Sentimental movie", just like "It's so easy" started, with Slash on vocals.

Sentimental movie is my favourite.

One with Axl!? I never heard that... if you find it please share!

I just said I'm sure about that haha, just thinkin that it must be a tape with that version of the song forgotten in whatever place

Sentimental Movie does NOT have Slash vocals. Only Duff.

Well, my bad, anyways, Slash was the first one which was on vocals in "It's so easy", like Duff in this, so, I think it should be an Axl version.

I have this cd from back then, bootleg.

The Rumbo Tapes?

I never heard the Slash on vocals demo. I do have a version of Slash singing It's So Easy live though.

That's Duff with just a few backing vocals from Slash.

Oh ok. I think it is on my P.O.D. bootleg.

Agreeing on Crash Diet being the best.

Too Much Too Soon is good too. Also like Shadow of Love.

Shadow of Your Love is good. Not as old as some people might think. That version is from the Live and Let Die single so about 1991. It is pretty kickass though. I still like the Hollywood Rose version the best.

Edited by jman2000

Jman2000 this is the version I been tryin to tell you about, mine wasnt remastered though, remember I had it on cassette from back in 88 - 89ish..where n what is this from?? Ok this is from the 'live from the Jungle' EP.. Its crowd overdubs. Was this recorded during the Live like a Suicide sessions or Lies???

Edited by T.wa.T

As much as I dont like MSL, he has done a lot more than the average joe has as far as getting unheared music... pretty much a one trick pony that will never happen again.

I would also would like to help out MSL's friend Chasyn Rance get on impact wrestling... vote here: http://twtpoll.com/y87ed7

According to MSL the songs left over wont be CD2they were meant for another album. Fortus songs werent used for CD because was a stand alone album. Thats what i understood from what he was saying. And the last rumor out of universal was that the next one could be self titled.

Jman2000 this is the version I been tryin to tell you about, mine wasnt remastered though, remember I had it on cassette from back in 88 - 89ish..where n what is this from?? Ok this is from the 'live from the Jungle' EP.. Its crowd overdubs. Was this recorded during the Live like a Suicide sessions or Lies???

Oh yep I have Live From the Jungle. I can't believe I didn't think of that... It was after Live Like a Suicide. 1,4, and 5 were from the Marquee. 2 and 3 have crowd over dubs. Move to the City (3) was the same one from Live Like a Suicide.