Will there be a guitar intro on the next record?

wasted

most of the songs on CD have sound effects or drum loop intros. Will we see the return of the guitar intro next. Something like Ballad of Death leading into a song.

You mean like Better?

Kind of but its more part of the song. Intros like My Michelle or jungle are sort of seperate. Or Riad and Chi dem.

I like the first song to have an intro, alot of great records have started off that way,it sets the tone.

Ballad of Death would be great intro.

most of the songs on CD have sound effects or drum loop intros. Will we see the return of the guitar intro next. Something like Ballad of Death leading into a song.

You mean like Better?

Kind of but its more part of the song. Intros like My Michelle or jungle are sort of seperate. Or Riad and Chi dem.

I like the first song to have an intro, alot of great records have started off that way,it sets the tone.

Ballad of Death would be great intro.

Yeah that would be cool, I really like the intro to CD, pretty bad ass.

Not counting the Chinese talking, the song Chinese Democracy has an unrelated intro before the main riff kicks in, but true - it doesn't quite fit the My Michelle or Jungle kind of intro where it's literally just an intro that has little relation to the rest of the song. I'd welcome the return of something like that, as well as a big outro solo like Nightrain or Paradise City where it's an all out jam.

Axl reading from Atlas Shrugged with quotes from Apocalypse Now and Dracula then Ballad of Death starts which drops into Oh My God.

Good idea but like add some guard dogs locked in a small cage, deprived of food and sleep with a guy outside poking them with a broomstick.

Axl reading from Atlas Shrugged with quotes from Apocalypse Now and Dracula then Ballad of Death starts which drops into Oh My God.

Good idea but like add some guard dogs locked in a small cage, deprived of food and sleep with a guy outside poking them with a broomstick.

Been Caught Stealing meets German police dogs. Air raid sirens go off "Hollywood, USA you have been warned", "Without Judgment, because it's judgment that defeats us all", "The Blood is the life", "I won't be told anymore" Whip cracks! OMG starts up "It's not like you're thinking.....

maybe dj can create some chord progression filled with cliches for ron to shred on it. richard could call rihanna or aguilera to sing with them. that'd be nice.

We have Rhianna and Christina to help you. They could sing backing vocals on TWAT at the live shows.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Not only that, but it marks the transition from heartbreak to heartbreaker. I use to view you as preciousness, now you're inanimate object.