Will there be a guitar intro on the next record?

wasted

maybe dj can create some chord progression filled with cliches for ron to shred on it. richard could call rihanna or aguilera to sing with them. that'd be nice.

You're a sassy one, aren't you?

On topic: some kind of guitar intro ála WTTJ or My Michelle would be cool. At least on the first song of the album.

Edited by jekylhyde

maybe dj can create some chord progression filled with cliches for ron to shred on it. richard could call rihanna or aguilera to sing with them. that'd be nice.

You're a sassy one, aren't you?

On topic: some kind of guitar intro ála WTTJ or My Michelle would be cool. At least on the first song of the album.

If the first song is The General then it'll be synth (assuming that the clip we've heard of the song is the beginning).

DJ, Brain & DJ Dark Intensity are working on a dubstep intro that leads into the Ballad Of Death remix.

I hope on the next album there's one really cool, really fuckin' heavy instrumental song, and they open the concerts with that, and when Axl walks out the turn it into Soul Monster or whatever the heaviest song on the album is.

Not only that, but it marks the transition from heartbreak to heartbreaker. I use to view you as preciousness, now you're inanimate object.

Prostitute was the final kiss off to the past.

Silkworms objectifies women again.

CD was like subjective prison camp, Catcher in the Rye is all about subjectivity, Atlas Shrugged is Objectivism.

Once you get over a chick you go on an epic bender with your newfound freedom.

Rocket Queen 2.0 how digusting.

Beta's orgasm voice somewhere would make history.