Can someone post the text of an Axl outburst for me

JAxlMorrison

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Are you referring to the video of 'Chinese Democracy' from Dublin in 2010 where Axl clearly has difficulties with his in-ear piece from the start and loses his patience with the head roadie Tom Mayhue? No?

Are you referring to the video of 'Chinese Democracy' from Dublin in 2010 where Axl clearly has difficulties with his in-ear piece from the start and loses his patience with the head roadie Tom Mayhue? No?

It's older than that. Somewhere in England in 2006 I believe.

I hate it when he does something like this. It was cool when I was a kid but as an adult I find it ridiculous.

Axl get in shape and fix your sh.... voice and then you'll complain about someone else's job.

Ah c´mon dude. I´m not saying that Axl´s attitude was the most appropriate but man we all say or do shit in the heat of the moment. Don´t pretend like you are always an exemple of perfect behavior.

* I quoted your post but by "you" I mean people in general.

It is only amusing to teenagers. You don't garner any respect in the real world for treating your employee's like shit, especially when your own professionalism leaves a lot to be desired.

Go away. Shut the fuck up and leave already. No one will miss you. Not one single person here will care. Who are you again? Ohhh that's right! You're the guy whose entire posting history is dedicated towards criticizing Axl. Oops. Quit portraying yourself as some enlightened, refined human being. You're not.

Axl had a mini rant, nothing more, nothing less. Please leave your drama queen bullshit somewhere else.

Here comes the forum police. Telling everyone what they can and can't say. Telling people to leave. Thinking he speaks for everyone. You're an asshole.

It is only amusing to teenagers. You don't garner any respect in the real world for treating your employee's like shit, especially when your own professionalism leaves a lot to be desired.

Go away. Shut the fuck up and leave already. No one will miss you. Not one single person here will care. Who are you again? Ohhh that's right! You're the guy whose entire posting history is dedicated towards criticizing Axl. Oops. Quit portraying yourself as some enlightened, refined human being. You're not.

Axl had a mini rant, nothing more, nothing less. Please leave your drama queen bullshit somewhere else.

Here comes the forum police. Telling everyone what they can and can't say. Telling people to leave. Thinking he speaks for everyone. You're an asshole.

Spare me your drama queen nonsense. I didn't mark his post. Whoooops. "forum police" ROFL. I know he's not going anywhere, that's why i said what I did- to make a point- not because I really think he's going to stop bitching about Axl 24/7 and/or leave. I just like pointing out when people like him ridiculously exaggerate shit (drama queen). By any standards, Axl's mini rant there was mild. In the real world, bosses get upset with their employees. Diceman probably doesn't have a job, so he doesn't know that. But his smug little interpretation of Axl's mini rant was some classic spin from another extremely bitter anti-Axl drone. You guys really do get lost in your autopilot mindset. lol

But hey! Don't let me ruin your fun. By all means, carry on pointing out how Axl doesn't meet your standards. You clearly have no idea how idiotic it comes off.

"If you think you're a bigger asshole than me, you got somethin to learn."

Spare me your drama queen nonsense. I didn't mark his post. Whoooops. "forum police" ROFL. I know he's not going anywhere, that's why i said what I did- to make a point- not because I really think he's going to stop bitching about Axl 24/7 and/or leave. I just like pointing out when people like him ridiculously exaggerate shit (drama queen). By any standards, Axl's mini rant there was mild. In the real world, bosses get upset with their employees. Diceman probably doesn't have a job, so he doesn't know that. But his smug little interpretation of Axl's mini rant was some classic spin from another extremely bitter anti-Axl drone. You guys really do get lost in your autopilot mindset. lol

But hey! Don't let me ruin your fun. By all means, carry on pointing out how Axl doesn't meet your standards. You clearly have no idea how idiotic it comes off.

"If you think you're a bigger asshole than me, you got somethin to learn."

lol