Can someone post the text of an Axl outburst for me

JAxlMorrison

It is only amusing to teenagers. You don't garner any respect in the real world for treating your employee's like shit, especially when your own professionalism leaves a lot to be desired.

Go away. Shut the fuck up and leave already. No one will miss you. Not one single person here will care. Who are you again? Ohhh that's right! You're the guy whose entire posting history is dedicated towards criticizing Axl. Oops. Quit portraying yourself as some enlightened, refined human being. You're not.

Axl had a mini rant, nothing more, nothing less. Please leave your drama queen bullshit somewhere else.

Here comes the forum police. Telling everyone what they can and can't say. Telling people to leave. Thinking he speaks for everyone. You're an asshole.

Spare me your drama queen nonsense. I didn't mark his post. Whoooops. "forum police" ROFL. I know he's not going anywhere, that's why i said what I did- to make a point- not because I really think he's going to stop bitching about Axl 24/7 and/or leave. I just like pointing out when people like him ridiculously exaggerate shit (drama queen). By any standards, Axl's mini rant there was mild. In the real world, bosses get upset with their employees. Diceman probably doesn't have a job, so he doesn't know that. But his smug little interpretation of Axl's mini rant was some classic spin from another extremely bitter anti-Axl drone. You guys really do get lost in your autopilot mindset. lol

But hey! Don't let me ruin your fun. By all means, carry on pointing out how Axl doesn't meet your standards. You clearly have no idea how idiotic it comes off.

"If you think you're a bigger asshole than me, you got somethin to learn."

Again with the ad hominem attacks because you haven't the mental capacity or emotional maturity to reply in any other manner. It is the last refuge of he who has no constructive reply.

It is only amusing to teenagers. You don't garner any respect in the real world for treating your employee's like shit, especially when your own professionalism leaves a lot to be desired.

Go away. Shut the fuck up and leave already. No one will miss you. Not one single person here will care. Who are you again? Ohhh that's right! You're the guy whose entire posting history is dedicated towards criticizing Axl. Oops. Quit portraying yourself as some enlightened, refined human being. You're not.

Axl had a mini rant, nothing more, nothing less. Please leave your drama queen bullshit somewhere else.

Here comes the forum police. Telling everyone what they can and can't say. Telling people to leave. Thinking he speaks for everyone. You're an asshole.

Spare me your drama queen nonsense. I didn't mark his post. Whoooops. "forum police" ROFL. I know he's not going anywhere, that's why i said what I did- to make a point- not because I really think he's going to stop bitching about Axl 24/7 and/or leave. I just like pointing out when people like him ridiculously exaggerate shit (drama queen). By any standards, Axl's mini rant there was mild. In the real world, bosses get upset with their employees. Diceman probably doesn't have a job, so he doesn't know that. But his smug little interpretation of Axl's mini rant was some classic spin from another extremely bitter anti-Axl drone. You guys really do get lost in your autopilot mindset. lol

But hey! Don't let me ruin your fun. By all means, carry on pointing out how Axl doesn't meet your standards. You clearly have no idea how idiotic it comes off.

"If you think you're a bigger asshole than me, you got somethin to learn."

Again with the ad hominem attacks because you haven't the mental capacity or emotional maturity to reply in any other manner. It is the last refuge of he who has no constructive reply.

You just sent him running for the dictionary.

Eh, you're just another drama queen anti-Axl clone. Your posting history speaks for itself- an obsessive fixation on a singer you don't even like. What was that you were saying about "emotional maturity"?

But like I said- don't let me stop you from criticizing Axl. It seems to give your life purpose. Good luck with that.

But like I said- don't let me stop you from criticizing Axl. It seems to give your life purpose. Good luck with that.

Anything like those that make it their purpose of life to insult everyone person that disagrees with them about Axl?

I don't insult "everyone person" who disagrees with me about Axl. I just single out the idiots who are actively engaging in negative PR against Axl. There's a difference. Like for example diceman here. His drama-queen post about Axl was beyond retarded and a thinly veiled attempt to spin the situation. The rant was mild, bosses get angry sometimes, Axl has a temper, and Axl had a right to be upset. I'm sure the employee was less bothered by it than diceman, who seems to be emotionally distraught over it, and disgruntled that other posters enjoy Axl's rants.

Run along now, and please, be sure to continue with your exemplary posting behavior. :jerkoff:

Could someone transcribe it for me? Sorry. I spend the bulk of my time at work, and I can't play the video here.

Durring You could be mine, back stage

Axl- "Should we just lay down and take a nap maybe?"

After

Axl- "I think, I think we have a, is this thing even on cause I can't even tell. I think we have descision to fuckin make and that's if I'm supposed to do my job, you're supposed to fucking do yours, tom's supposed to do his and whoever else is the fuck supposed to do theirs including the stupid idiot who keeps blocking the runway over here, has to do theirs. Or I don't need to be here, it's that fuckin simple. I've been fucked about five, six times out here and I'm sick of it. I mean, it wouldn't take a fucking rocket scientist for someone to come out here and hook up my mic pack, but you couldn't do that. Why not? Fell asleep? Had a playlude?"

I was speaking figuratively, but that's fine: go ahead and interpret it literally so you can make yourself feel smart.

Maybe one day, you'll learn about metaphors.

I feel smart reading pretty much anything you write.

If you ask me, you're now a genious.

Just remember he gets a cracker for everything he does write. He's a big boy virgin!! :D

Anything like those that make it their purpose of life to insult everyone person that disagrees with them about Axl?

I don't insult "everyone person" who disagrees with me about Axl. I just single out the idiots who are actively engaging in negative PR against Axl. There's a difference. Like for example diceman here. His drama-queen post about Axl was beyond retarded and a thinly veiled attempt to spin the situation. The rant was mild, bosses get angry sometimes, Axl has a temper, and Axl had a right to be upset. I'm sure the employee was less bothered by it than diceman, who seems to be emotionally distraught over it, and disgruntled that other posters enjoy Axl's rants.

Run along now, and please, be sure to continue with your exemplary posting behavior. :jerkoff:

You of all people shouldn't be telling anyone to do anything. Your opinion of Axl and his cover band means nothing. Get back to your comics and let the adults who have actually had intercourse with other human beings in their life discuss. :rofl-lol: