Do you think Axl owes money to the record company?

saber_

Maybe the mods do have proof to confirm what you say is true, but up until now, nothing has been said to make me believe that. They have no reason not to believe they are true? How about your behavior over the last oh I don't know? 6 years on the forums? I'm not talking about outright lies, but the constant, heavy trolling, baiting and fake accounts. Those actions do not sound like that of a reliable/trustworthy person. When have you come up with ANYTHING of substance?

The fact that you gloat about Robin telling you insider details and then when you are questioned about those said details you never reply certainly does not help. Did you get your tricks from ARC or did he get them from you?

The mods should ban you for constantly talking shit and trolling. This "light my fire" fiasco that you claim to have or have heard is another scenario in the line of your constant attention seeking antics. ARC was warned heavily for claiming he had shit but didn't, I don't see any reason why it should not be the same for you.

My jealousy? Please. I'm hardly envious of a grown man who constantly alternates between having an unhealthy hateful obsession with Axl and Axl's biggest ass kiss like he has become enlightened by some higher deity. Nor am I jealous of someone who dedicates a good portion of his time making and/or acquiring fake accounts just to cupcake forums.

I think you are a funny guy, I have said that before. But somewhere along the line you came to the conclusion you were some insider with no substance and nothing to show for it.

Based on your wishes that I be banned, the only reasonable explanation that I can cometo is that you ARE jealous of me - or possibly you just have bizarre reasoning capabilites . How else would you explain wanting someone banned for having met bandmembers and / or hearing a studio quality recording of a song that hasn't been release through official channels?

As far as your allegations that I have "unhealthy obsessions with Axl and/or the band", all I can do is assure you that I am a very grounded individual who isn't hateful of anything really. It's no secret that, in the past, I was unahppy with Axl's decisions and wished for more. I don't think that is unreasonable as a fan.

As far as your allegations that I believe myself to be an "insider", I can only respond by saying that is blatantly untrue. I don't consider myself to be an insider at all. With that said, I may have resources - maybe what you would call an "insider" - that I might be lucky enough to be able to obtain information from. If you had knowledge of my background and what I do for a living, this might not seem like such a far-fetched claim.

I was lucky enough to meet Axl. I have met Robin Finck, and I have heard a studio quality version of a song that I feel is their best cover to date. None of these claims make me an insider, a liar, or better than any other fan. They are merely statemtents of fact that you, or anyone else for that matter, can choose to believe or not to believe. Unfortunately for you, none of these claims are bannable offenses. I'm reasonably confident that if I were to post a pic of Axl and myself backstage and / or upload 15 seconds of a song which proves what I say, you would probably praise me instead of being angry with me for not saying or do as you wish. Maybe in time, someone will give your your wish. Stranger things have happened.

Maybe the mods do have proof to confirm what you say is true, but up until now, nothing has been said to make me believe that. They have no reason not to believe they are true? How about your behavior over the last oh I don't know? 6 years on the forums? I'm not talking about outright lies, but the constant, heavy trolling, baiting and fake accounts. Those actions do not sound like that of a reliable/trustworthy person. When have you come up with ANYTHING of substance?

The fact that you gloat about Robin telling you insider details and then when you are questioned about those said details you never reply certainly does not help. Did you get your tricks from ARC or did he get them from you?

The mods should ban you for constantly talking shit and trolling. This "light my fire" fiasco that you claim to have or have heard is another scenario in the line of your constant attention seeking antics. ARC was warned heavily for claiming he had shit but didn't, I don't see any reason why it should not be the same for you.

My jealousy? Please. I'm hardly envious of a grown man who constantly alternates between having an unhealthy hateful obsession with Axl and Axl's biggest ass kiss like he has become enlightened by some higher deity. Nor am I jealous of someone who dedicates a good portion of his time making and/or acquiring fake accounts just to cupcake forums.

I think you are a funny guy, I have said that before. But somewhere along the line you came to the conclusion you were some insider with no substance and nothing to show for it.

Based on your wishes that I be banned, the only reasonable explanation that I can cometo is that you ARE jealous of me - or possibly you just have bizarre reasoning capabilites . How else would you explain wanting someone banned for having met bandmembers and / or hearing a studio quality recording of a song that hasn't been release through official channels?

As far as your allegations that I have "unhealthy obsessions with Axl and/or the band", all I can do is assure you that I am a very grounded individual who isn't hateful of anything really. It's no secret that, in the past, I was unahppy with Axl's decisions and wished for more. I don't think that is unreasonable as a fan.

As far as your allegations that I believe myself to be an "insider", I can only respond by saying that is blatantly untrue. I don't consider myself to be an insider at all. With that said, I may have resources - maybe what you would call an "insider" - that I might be lucky enough to be able to obtain information from. If you had knowledge of my background and what I do for a living, this might not seem like such a far-fetched claim.

I was lucky enough to meet Axl. I have met Robin Finck, and I have heard a studio quality version of a song that I feel is their best cover to date. None of these claims make me an insider, a liar, or better than any other fan. They are merely statemtents of fact that you, or anyone else for that matter, can choose to believe or not to believe. Unfortunately for you, none of these claims are bannable offenses. I'm reasonably confident that if I were to post a pic of Axl and myself backstage and / or upload 15 seconds of a song which proves what I say, you would probably praise me instead of being angry with me for not saying or do as you wish. Maybe in time, someone will give your your wish. Stranger things have happened.

Fair and decent response.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough of this ban talk. Let's have a goddamn free environment.

Any true GNR fan will have been made CRAZY at some point through this journey. Let motherfuckers express shit and keep this place interesting.

The speculation is half the fun anyway. It's all we have now, then again, GNR has always been like that.

Manets -

First and foremost, I made the comment because I believe it to be true.

Secondly, I made the comment because I am sick and fucking tired of reading thread after thread where members are erroneously speculating that:

a) Axl is fat and washed up

b) The current lineup of the band is a tribute act and nothing more

c) Axl doesn't have any other completed songs

d) Anything that Axl would release at this point would suck anyway

e) There will never be another GNR album, etc

Those are the reasons I said what I said. I could comment for the next seven pages and have people call me a liar, but I'll just leave well enough alone for now. Sooner than later you will be able to give your own opinion on what I initially stated. Is it a Doors cover or is it a brand new track?? Hmm ............

:rofl-lol:

You're funny!!!!!!! I love you!!!!! :awesomeface:

14 millions? But if you consider that there are more songs unreleased, the production costed a lot more. Anyway, GNR had a profit of more than U$$ 2.500.000 just with the Appetite for Democracy "Tour". Even with a horrible voice, they are full of money. But you have to consider too the cost of production from the concerts...

Anyone here have any idea of how much costs the production of a GNR concert?

Edited by MattElias

14 millions? But if you consider that there are more songs unreleased, the production costed a lot more. Anyway, GNR had a profit of more than U$$ 2.500.000 just with the Appetite for Democracy "Tour". Even with a horrible voice, they are full of money. But you have to consider too the cost of production from the concerts...

Anyone here have any idea of how much costs the production of a GNR concert?

There's a lot of factors, and it's a subject no one likes to disclose. The costs of the show are prob. in the 6 figure range a night if it's a full show, the Vegas shows were probably more money in their pocket than going on the road, they were staying where they were working, and DJ didn't even have to stay in the hotel because he lives there, but he probably shared the room with someone.

I don't think the label made Axl pay for the millions of dollars they spent with him on Chinese Democracy... if they did Axl would be bankrupt by now, no matter how rich he really is.

I think the label asked Axl for money in advance instead to fund a future album. They recovered most of the lost funds of Chinese Democracy with the Best Buy deal.

In my opinion they asked Axl to tour and make enough money to fund a future new album, so in case they do another Best Buy or Wallmart kind of deal, they make millions of dollars of profit this time. That way anything coming from a deal like that would be profitable.

I firmly believe that the reason for the endless touring is due to the label asking for cash in advance for the new album, anyone believing in the innocent idea of the band touring so much for the purpose to try and give a great show to fans who have never seen the band (Jarmo's opinion) is too naíve or biased.

Edited by AndreCC

Good idea, and in the video they could all walk in small circles shrugging their shoulders for 4:38 seconds.

If the band put all their money in to Iraqi Dinar then Saudi buy iraq. They could buy the record label and release CDII. And make a 30 million dollar video for Atlas Shrugged.

for 30 mil we might be able to get some supermodels to shrug. speedboats for everyone. I've always wanted a Ferrari speedboat. That is my video concept. models and speedboats. Will Ferrel in the back with a crossbow. I think we have our video!