Is New GNR sort of turning into Motley Crue?

Randy Lahey

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you will about Axl, but he ain't using autotune... unlike Vince Neil. For fuck's sake, Vince Neil sounds like T-Pain. Let's not be so hasty in our comparisons here methinks.

When I saw Motley in 2009 Vince was not using autotune - although he did only sing like half the lyrics on each song and gestured the crowd to sing the rest of it

Say what you will about Axl, but he ain't using autotune... unlike Vince Neil. For fuck's sake, Vince Neil sounds like T-Pain. Let's not be so hasty in our comparisons here methinks.

When I saw Motley in 2009 Vince was not using autotune - although he did only sing like half the lyrics on each song and gestured the crowd to sing the rest of it

And I can show you multiple videos of him sounding like a computer synthesizer. But I also accept your observations of the show you attended. Either way, Vince always sucked as a singer live. Axl owns him and has always owned him, even today. imo

And I can show you multiple videos of him sounding like a computer synthesizer. But I also accept your observations of the show you attended. Either way, Vince always sucked as a singer live. Axl owns him and has always owned him, even today. imo

I totally agree, even back in the 80's Vince had some horribly shitty performances

Mick Mars has always gotten my respect the most out of everyone in Motley

I'm not hearing autotune, but having just gone to youtube to check out some Crue so I could give this topic a few seconds of not so serious thought, I feel it's safe to say that we're not nearly in that bad of shape yet. That's a whole other kind of awful. And I don't know how to unsee things. Fuck me.

I think Saints of Los Angeles is a record they need to put up on a dart board. Obviously a GNR record will be better. But a Back in Black type record would be a good idea.

A 10 track album

Welcome to the Jungle

You Could Be Mine

Nightrain

Mr Brownstone

Paradise City

Chinese Democracy

Shackler's Revenge

Out Ta Get Me

Bad Obsession

There Was A Time

4 rockers and epic per side.