Is New GNR sort of turning into Motley Crue?

Randy Lahey

Nostalgia acts like Motley Crue might release new music but nobody gives a fuck about that, all fans want with MC, GnR and bands alike is to hear the good ol'hits on nostalgia tours.

CD had some relevance cause it was the first album in almost 20 years and people were curious about the new music Axl's new band had to offer. Other than that...

Edited by trqster

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ There's no way GNR are just another 80's nostalgia band, like Crüe. They average on 6-7 tracks from CD most nights - name me a single other 80's rock band who perform that many tracks from their latest release every night. They even open their shows with the title track.

Tell me there isn't something processing his voice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzXfVbMQyr0

I acknowledge if it's not autotune, but something is going on there.

lol 1:48:16

Jesus christ. 'Who's your boy!?' That's one of the worst things I've ever seen.

GNR could come out, stand perfectly still while My World played over the speakers and then leave and it would be a better show than that.

Edited by Chinaski

I'm not hearing autotune, but having just gone to youtube to check out some Crue so I could give this topic a few seconds of not so serious thought, I feel it's safe to say that we're not

nearly in that bad of shape yet. That's a whole other kind of awful. And I don't know how to unsee things. Fuck me.

Ha, made me loq (laugh out quietly)

:)

Hot Sauce My Mouth debuted today at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Ron: This will really promote my hot sauces.

Axl: Sha.

Axl's going to spend the next 14 million on coming up with heartburn medication that is strong enough to handle Ron's hot sauce.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Hot Sauce My Mouth debuted today at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Ron: This will really promote my hot sauces.

Axl: Sha.

Axl's going to spend the next 14 million on coming up with heartburn medication that is strong enough to handle Ron's hot sauce.

I'm not sure if it's possible but I'd start with something Sticky Sweet.

Im not going anywhere near Vinces hot sauce.

I would avoid at all costs anything resembling Vince Neil’s wine...Oh, good God–you can’t even get near the glass. You pour it, and you’re like, “Oh, my fucking God–are there pickles in here?” - Maynard James Keenan

Say what you will about Axl, but he ain't using autotune... unlike Vince Neil. For fuck's sake, Vince Neil sounds like T-Pain. Let's not be so hasty in our comparisons here methinks.

You haven't been listening to CD carefully now have you?

I was talking about live situations, dumbass. Y'know, for someone who runs his mouth constantly talking shit about Axl, I'd figure you, of all people, would understand the context. Guess I gave you too much credit.