What ever happened to all this?

jman2000

I think BBA and I should both take polygraphs so we can get to the bottom of this whole he said/she said nonsense. I've never met BBA. Other members of this board were with me at the Orlando show. We tried to get BBA to meet up with us, but he refused.

But we can settle this easily by taking polygraphs. Whoever is lying should pay for the expense of the polygraphs and be permanently banned from MYGNR.

In addition, if I am lying, I will give BBA $25,000. If he is lying, he doesn't have to give me anything. Just has to pay for the polygraph & agree to permanent banishment here.

This should be very easy to set up if BBA is willing.

Do you know what is the best solution for all this? If you have all of those things that you say that you have, just leak a few of them. Can be just 1 song. That's enough. 'Cause the way this topic is going, even a polygraph will be contested. It's so simple. Just leak, and everything is ok.

I think BBA and I should both take polygraphs so we can get to the bottom of this whole he said/she said nonsense. I've never met BBA. Other members of this board were with me at the Orlando show. We tried to get BBA to meet up with us, but he refused.

But we can settle this easily by taking polygraphs. Whoever is lying should pay for the expense of the polygraphs and be permanently banned from MYGNR.

In addition, if I am lying, I will give BBA $25,000. If he is lying, he doesn't have to give me anything. Just has to pay for the polygraph & agree to permanent banishment here.

Do you know what is the best solution for all this? If you have all of those things that you say that you have, just leak a few of them. Can be just 1 song. That's enough. 'Cause the way this topic is going, even a polygraph will be contested. It's so simple. Just leak, and everything is ok.

I don't believe he had any of the songs. I could be wrong. The only one I think was Better Gone which has been leaked already. He does have files though. He can answer better, but I believe there was an agreement that he doesn't disclose or talk about any of the files he had.

I don't believe he had any of the songs. I could be wrong. The only one I think was Better Gone which has been leaked already. He does have files though. He can answer better, but I believe there was an agreement that he doesn't disclose or talk about any of the files he had.

If he did, he'd leak them.

Torturing GNR fans in an attempt to make cash is low

You are not the only one. I don't believe too, but only 2 things can prove/bust all those things: A polygraph or a leak.

Edited by MattElias

why should it cause legal issues to claim that s.b. met someone??? you all take this too seriously guys. it's a GN'R forum, nothing else... MSL - you're not that important or famous to the world than you might think you are. maybe you had the email-files - so what? as you didn't steal or leak it, nothing can hapen to you. as for the songs - everybody knows hat you don't have any unreleased songs - so, just relax and donate the 25k to s.o. who is in need of it...

Edited by Mr. Soulmonster

I think BBA is lying about meeting MSL and he made that up to try to make people believe MSL is lying about the whole Drive and documents thing.

But! I also think in my honest opinion that MSL is lying about having the drive with songs in China or whatever it was. I do believe he has some kind of documents of GNR, but clearly it's yet to be proven if they're real or made up. Again, not taking anyone's side...

BBA is full of shit (always has been)... i spoke with him a couple of times in the past, in which he claimed to have unreleased songs, the vmas show and so on. (to be honest, so am i full of shit...i'm not claiming otherwise).

I also believe the whole thing about the polygraph thing, and money bets MSL always posts, is kind of MSL's bail out for this whole thing, because he knows no one will really get into that trouble just to prove they're telling the true. Bluff...

Saint Laurent is a nice guy though, has a great forum and he's well informed of how the music industry works, he also contributed with something for the GNR community previously and i really can't say the same thing about BBA....

Hope everyone's doing well :tongue2:

Edited by AndreCC

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Everybody that people look to for leadersip on the GN'R forums is an impulsive liar/schemer/borderline insane. It would be nice to have someone in the vein of say darknemus (before he collaborated with MSL's deception), who has the forum's interests at heart, take the over the role as top insider.

It seems that noone in the know cares to quench our obsessions by way of info only the camp is privy to. BBA is full of absolute horseshit, whereas MSL seems to have burned any direct communication he had by trying to bolster his own fame and forum acclaim, as well as exploiting the gullability of the community to expand his own real life success.

MSL had his moment of Glory, Skwerl had his moment of glory (or not) and nothing like that will ever repeat again.

If something eventually leaks, it will be on an unknown website/soundcloud/youtube(private video) or a blog we didn't even know about... and fans that interested in it have to hope to God to even notice that something leaked...

I remember some of the first leaks leaked on a website who people didn't even know it existed... so it's also a matter of luck, and being on the right place at the right time. Those things get taken down in minutes...

And honestly everything eventually leaks, it's impossible for a cd to be released and not leak first in this day and age...there's too much piracy out there and also there's even people connected to the music industry that even them will do anything to have it first and put it online unfortunately...

Once the cd his at the Label's hands... it can leak anytime, anywhere! Even if it's 1 or 2 weeks before the album is actually released. The time it takes to set up the promotion, press the cd, have the various management people checking the cd before releasing it, having them pick this or that song to be out or to be the single, in between that process a lot of information and the songs eventually leak. The cd goes from hand to hand and there's virtually a 1% chance of stopping it from leaking.

That's why i also think that framing a normal fan for a leak is unfair, cause even the record companies employees whether on purpose or not do it...

Hell even Axl himself, could have given a cd to a dj who in mere 30 seconds could have copied the songs and leak it... and Axl would never know where the songs were coming from and it would be nothing but his own fault! And that's just an example...

Edited by AndreCC

You are not the only one. I don't believe too, but only 2 things can prove/bust all those things: A polygraph or a leak.

Just clarifying by saying I "didn't believe" I meant I don't think MSL has had any other songs to leak.

Edited by jman2000

Dont worry man I understand this perfectly. What your saying is nobody has a clue what is going on. Lol

Just clarifying by saying I didn't believe I meant I didn't think not that I don't believe what MSL says.

This made me lol. WTF

lol sorry brainfart man... I don't know what I was trying to say...

I believe MSL 100% and I'm not Guillable in my real life. He could be lying, but seriously doubt it. Just by observing it you can tell something happen and he choose the best option for his life. Another thing I'm certain about is that MSL would never tell YOU such things. He ain't stupid. I can't understand why you would provoke him with fantasys

Dont worry man I understand this perfectly. What your saying is nobody has a clue what is going on. Lol

Just clarifying by saying I didn't believe I meant I didn't think not that I don't believe what MSL says.

This made me lol. WTF

lol sorry brainfart man... I don't know what I was trying to say...

Well I now revised what I said so it's more understandable lol.

I believe MSL 100% and I'm not Guillable in my real life. He could be lying, but seriously doubt it. Just by observing it you can tell something happen and he choose the best option for his life. Another thing I'm certain about is that MSL would never tell YOU such things. He ain't stupid. I can't understand why you would provoke him with fantasys

Agree totally with the above post.

Edited by jman2000

Just clarifying by saying I "didn't believe" I meant I don't think MSL has had any other songs to leak.

Me too