You're starting a new band. Choose one current GnR member to be in YOUR band.

Cosmo

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

You don't choose members of a band like an NFL roster. A band happens.

However if it was a project in the vein of Nine Inch Nails where it is desirable to have a selection of world class musicians; for artistic purposes I would draft Chris Pitman and from an appearance/front standpoint I would choose Richard Fortus.

Bumblefoot. Fortus comes in a close second.

For sure Axl. Hard to find a person with a great voice even if it isn't that strong once in a while.

But, you have to deal with him and team brazil.... I doubt he would take orders too well seeing as he probably hasn't worked for anyone in atleast 25 years.

Edited by liers

You don't choose members of a band like an NFL roster. A band happens.

However if it was a project in the vein of Nine Inch Nails where it is desirable to have a selection of world class musicians; for artistic purposes I would draft Chris Pitman and from an appearance/front standpoint I would choose Richard Fortus.

Really? I thought Izzy was a sleeper pick in the sixth round.

Jesus, dude.

Fortus is the pick.

Edited by magisme

Tommy,cause I would love to talk about his early replacement years. But I want Fortus as well.

But if I could Axl choose as well, it would be him. Although I am concerned about me being starstrucked. I would probably go SLAA on him :lol:

Edited by MBRose

why would anyone pick Axl? He's gotta be the most difficult person to work with in the history of music. the only people who can put up with his are the people on his payroll. anyone who can survive on their own left him long ago.

(Axl is most certainly one of the most talented rock musicians ever, and i'm sure he would make a great buddy, but I still wouldn't want him in my band LOL.)

Edited by nambis