Terminator 1 vs. Terminator 2

Vincent Vega

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

T1 because it's the purest form of the idea. It's just a Terminator hunting down sarah connor. It seems sort of timeless. T2 is great, especially YCBM being used. What the subsequent movies lost was that basic idea. Salvation was so convoluted but it did get there eventually. For the unstoppable killing machine it's T1, T2 is more about Arnie's fame and better special effects.

I would go with T3. Was Salvation anything to do with the first three?

It's a prequel/sequel. It's after Judgment Day (referring to the event, not the film), but before John Connor is in command and Kyle Reese is a teenager who hasn't met John yet.

Ive seen it 3 times and never worked it out. So does John connor rise to power in the movie and defeat the enemies? so this is why a terminator is sent back to kill sarah connor.

I always thought the time travel part was device to set up a movie where an unstoppable killing machine hunts someone down.

So salvation should be awesome. John connor is about to defeat the bad guys and arnie should be hunting him down.

I need to watch it again bcos that could be what happened.