Eric Dover & Ryan Roxie [Lost Angels] -- "Beggars & Hangers-On" Live @ Vaureal, France 25.01.2013

Nosaj Thing

One of my friends got to meet them as he interviews glam metal bands when they come to France. I'll let you know when his interview is posted. I suggested he ask them about past efforts and solo projects, too.

only in a deluded spoosh fan's mind is this two bit loser better than Ron and Fortus

holy shit, you become a second broski or lolcano? a cheap cupcake?

LOL

No, really. I agree. Not a big fan of Eric Dover, his vocals, his stage presence or the first Snakepit album. Second one IS AWESOME though.

• Like 1

only in a deluded spoosh fan's mind is this two bit loser better than Ron and Fortus

holy shit, you become a second broski or lolcano? a cheap cupcake?

LOL

No, really. I agree. Not a big fan of Eric Dover, his vocals, his stage presence or the first Snakepit album. Second one IS AWESOME though.

I'm not a big fan of dover too...

(i like alg better than I5OCS)

He is a good singer, much prefer his voice to Myles'. The second dude he got for the next Snakepit record I didn't overly rate, always thought Eric Dover was the better of all Slashs singers. A more classic feel, ala. Black Crowes (to a degree).

He can still sing too, always wondered what happened to him. Thanks for the vid post.

Looks a bit freaky tbh, but always came across a bit weird and out there. ..... for some reason I always thought he was gay as well, not that it matters, and my thoughts were based on no facts.

Anyone know why Slash didn't continue to use him?....Does he mention anything about this Snakepit era in his book and why he moved on from him? ... Perhaps that is a question for Canter Banter, but I always thought it weird that this period isnt spoken about much, and you rarely heard Slash speak of Eric again once Snakepit 1 was done.

Anyone know?

Anyone know why Slash didn't continue to use him?....Does he mention anything about this Snakepit era in his book and why he moved on from him? ... Perhaps that is a question for Canter Banter, but I always thought it weird that this period isnt spoken about much, and you rarely heard Slash speak of Eric again once Snakepit 1 was done.

I think it was just over after 1 album and a tour. And Slash had to go back to GNR anyways as funding for the tour got cut. The other guys probably liked to keep busy, so they all went and did their own thing while Slash was having his last go round with Axl. I don't know if Snakepit was a consideration after 96, instead he simply formed a jam/cover band with Teddy Zig Zag and off he went with Bluesball...

• 8 months later...