What do you want the band to do next?

Blusky Grenfield

As Axl stated in the fall of 2011, they're going to keep touring and promoting Chinese Democracy for a good bit yet. From what I've gathered, the year is shaping up something like this:

March: Tour Australia

TBD Summer: Possible Chinese Democracy Re-launch (fantastic idea)

Summer: U.S. Tour

September: Rock In Rio

Fall/Wainter: European Tour

Hopefully, a track from the re-release (Street of Dreams?) gets some major airplay and the band gets some big steam and continue to tour.

Edited by Yesterdaze

It's nonsense to keep touring the same album this year... i hope there's no Chinese Democracy tour plans for 2013 other then the 2013 dates. It's time for a new album... or at least new songs on the setlist!

They're not touring an album. They're just touring...

Theorically they're not, but we all know they are! They're just changing the name of the tour...

Regarding the lack of material AXL and his guys had been able to release over the last 2 decades, it would be a nice way to put those wsted eyars behind to finally release all the CHIDEM leftovers in a box set. Also, it would be nice one or two official videos, plus a making of the album...it would be an awesome documentary. And a DVD featuring the "new live era", with some shows between '06-'11...just to make things even.

Regarding the lack of material AXL and his guys had been able to release over the last 2 decades, it would be a nice way to put those wsted eyars behind to finally release all the CHIDEM leftovers in a box set. Also, it would be nice one or two official videos, plus a making of the album...it would be an awesome documentary. And a DVD featuring the "new live era", with some shows between '06-'11...just to make things even.

+1 it would clear a lot of shit. I doubt that will happen though... Axl never was one of throwing away good songs. The General is essentially overhyped since people never even heard the track... (the other songs we know the name are a bit less overhyped but still are), so i don't think he would "waste" it on a boxset.

I agree with you though. It would be great to get that out of the way, release it, and then write/produce a new album with the current band...