DJ Ashba invited to Glee star's 27th party.

Guest NGOG

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

http://www.contactmu...ay-party_169789

'Glee' star Becca Tobin is snapped on the red carpet at Hyde Bellagio in Las Vegas where she is celebrating her 27th birthday. She is soon joined by Guns N' Roses guitarist DJ Ashba who poses for photos with her.

Before the party, she took to Twitter to express her excitement. 'Excited to celebrate my birthday on Saturday at @HydeBellagio in Las Vegas! Come say hi if you are in town!' she wrote. For the event she scooped her hair into a high ponytail and donned a white mini dress, which revealed a triangle of flesh around her midriff, teamed with simple gold accessories.

2u9n9eo.png

I personally read about this @ http://mistersaintla...x.cgi?board=gnr

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

DJ was there as part of his role with Bullyville. It's commendable - can't be easy appearing at public events as a victim of bullying. Especially as a rockstar.

Guest bellastar2355

Wow... the jokes on this thread are gonna be great :awesomeface:

What jokes? I bet anyone would love to be in his position in life. Wow she's hot also!

Get over yourselves.

oh come on, they make fun of Ashba for much less.....

and BTW I love Ashba... but I also enjoy a good joke

What jokes? I bet anyone would love to be in his position in life. Wow she's hot also!

Get over yourselves.

Agreed. There have to be better targets for humor purposes than a guy who plays lead guitar in our favorite band, beds gorgeous women routinely, has a successful 2nd band (Sixx: AM) and several other promising business ventures... What a loser! :rofl-lol:

I eagerly await his guest appearance on glee where he plays a troubled manchild that gets bullied by a 12 year old and finds solace by playing his guitar in the closet. The show will end with a shameless sing a long with Ashbaswag shit raining from the skies.

I eagerly await his guest appearance on glee where he plays a troubled manchild that gets bullied by a 12 year old and finds solace by playing his guitar in the closet. The show will end with a shameless sing a long with Ashbaswag shit raining from the skies.

You really fancy yourself as some clever and witty comedian. You're not.

Get over yourselves.

Anybody? I wouldn't. I have no interested in hanging out with actors from Glee.

Secondly........you know darn well that if Slash was at a Glee cast members birthday party - taking pictures - you and a couple others would be on here bashing Slash for being a media attention whore.

You really fancy yourself as some clever and witty comedian. You're not.

Seriously if comedy is an endeavor he wants to pursuit, I strongly suggest he sticks to his day job (flippin' pancakes)

Get over yourselves.

Secondly........you know darn well that if Slash was at a Glee cast members birthday party - taking pictures - you and a couple others would be on here bashing Slash for being a media attention whore.

Groghan-

Stop talking about a "guitar player" that left the band over 15 years ago.

Get over yourselves.

Slash has a lot of attention deservedly.

Get over yourselves.

Don't try to argue with idiots bro.