Axl demands Hard Rock Hotel to remove Bucket's guitar from display

mcmurray

I heard from another forum, someones sister's husband's brother in law saw Big Foot rockin' out to Justin Beiber.

I'll reproduce the abortion of a sentence that you offered someone else recently:

"Seriously if comedy is an endeavor he wants to pursuit, I strongly suggest he sticks to his day job (flippin' pancakes)"

Do you feel better? I really hope you do! Maybe you can come out of th closet now.

Man, what's with you and the gay stuff? It's like your go to insult.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Until there's anything to substantiate this claim, I'm going to lock the thread.

I find it hard to swallow for a couple of reasons -

1. Why would the HRH even consider putting up a Slash display when Axl and Slash's differences are so well documented? I don't buy this.

2. Axl harbours no ill-will towards Buckethead, so it seems unlikely he'd have a problem with said display: "I have no issues with Bucket. It's hard to tell what was real or not in things we were told by Merck. He's more than welcome to tour with us in some form or other provided we're both interested at the time and come to some type of reasonable terms. Personally I have a blast w/Bucket on tour and get a big kick out of the guy. A lot of feelings were hurt on this side of the fence in how things went down and unfortunately others used our silence and the public's not knowing for their own purposes at both Bucket's and our expense."

This rumour makes no sense based on what we know - so without any evidence to back it up, I'm going to lock it.