Can you actually ban Andre as everybody wishes?

Guest NGOG

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

It's unbelievable that Andre continues to enjoy access to MyGN'R by way of membership. He is anti-community, anti-honesty, anti-comradery. Andre directed, and with a degree of persistency, a pathological lie, preying upon aspects of the community's gullability and creating a hugely false hope of further leaks from the Chinese Democracy sessions. Not only that but he then arrogantly turned around and in a very matter of fact way confirmed that he was lying. This should not be allowed. I am uncomfortable with posting alongside compulsive liars. Furthermore, Andre falsely continues to post in a matter of fact, 'in the know' way despite the fact that he is not privy to any inside GN'R network. This is evidenced in any hypothetical thread and also look at the way he continues to treat people like MSL, he will make subtle criticisms and then veil it amongst ass-licking. He is mentally unstable and one of those community try hards that commit their daily lives to becoming an icon of the community, a pathetic Robin Hood like vigilante. Ban the moron please, his incoherent, creditless posts nauseate me.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Who is Andre?

AxlRoseCalifornia aka AndreCC. The individual who of late claimed to have an 8 track CD of unreleased material, stood by this lie for days, then casually, after a threat of attorneys, simply said he was lying.

This could be a PM.

So could that. What's the point in a futile PM when it's much easier to garner forum support? I am perfectly within my rights by expressing this problem in the Support section.

Guys, we generally don't like posts about specific users in Support. You can see that both HV and SUBS have reiterated this in the past when closing threads. If you have a personal problem with a user, it's best taken to Private Message. In this case, I see where you're coming from NewGNROldGNR (in terms of trying to garner support from other users to back you up), but I do think this is something best addressed directly to an admin, and it's not fair to be airing dirty laundry so to speak or turning the Support section (which is really for support about the forum functions, not issues with users) into a 'he-said-she-said' deal. If you want to make a case for your concerns, PM Subs or HV (or both) and express your concerns. They won't ignore you, and it's a much better way of going about it. Cheers. :)