Does anybody else think that Axl should put out a song in Portugese for his Brazilian fans?

Randy Lahey

Does anybody else think that Axl should put out a song in Portugese for his Brazilian fans? It would be kind of like when The Beatles put out that Michelle song for their French fans. And it would likely be a huge hit too, since Axl is so big in Brazil.

No offense... but do you really think he'll put out a new song in Portuguese when he isn't even putting out new songs in english?

I don't see why not.

I think we'd all like to see a new album... in english... and then let him do whatever Portuguese stuff he wants ;)

Axl could do a bossa nova cover. Just him and the piano.

i think there are more fans in argentina than in brasil, so the song should be in spanish

That's matematically impossible. The argentinan population is roughly less than 20% of the brazilian population.

Edited by ManetsBR

Axl could do a bossa nova cover. Just him and the piano.

i think there are more fans in argentina than in brasil, so the song should be in spanish

That's matematically impossible. The argentinan population is roughly less than 20% of the brazilian population.

That doesn't mean it's mathematically impossible.

I used to think that Skrillex was Corey Feldman.

Screen+shot+2011-09-07+at+1.15.32+AM.png

Sh-sh-shouts to all my lost boys

Yo Shrill drop it hard

Bass

If they had Kyoto as a base then a glam riff from Dj and Axl rapping like Sirah it could be pretty good.

"Ok, boys get behind your keyboards, it's time to rape some ears!" - Randy Lahey, 2013.

Ear rape is so 2013.

Edited by wasted

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

A normal release would be equally effective in Brazil, it's a conquered market. What the band actually need is a short rocker for the UK and US that doesn't centre around an alien theme like Chinese Democracy or non-existent theme like Better. Enter DJ.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR