Rapidfire/Axl's first gig

Creepshow2

Hi Marc, do you happen to know anything about the Rapidfire shows? In your book it says that Axl's first gig in LA was at the Orphanage January 3, 1984 with Rose so does that mean Rapidfire only played outside of the LA area in 1983?

Also do you know when he actually arrived in LA or when Izzy did?

Edited by Creepshow2

1993 Is when I started it and it took 15 months at 5 hours a day to put together the first draft. I wanted it out in 1994 but my agent was too greedy so nothing happened back then. A year latter I was going to self publish it but found out how much that was going to cost I did raise 25k by selling off 2,000 old rock magazines but I still couldn't do it. Nov of 2006 I ran into people that wanted to do something with it. So for me it was a breath of fresh air. The only problem was It was there first book but I didn't care, I just wanted it out. I did do a lot more work on it in 2007. If I didn't meet those people in 2006, the book would still be sitting in my closet for another 20 years. Now I'm the only one left to push the book. It's a lot of work everyday but I do love the end result of making people happy when they get their hands on it.