The Breaking Bad leaked info/speculation thread [FUTURE SPOILERS - BEWARE]

ManetsBR

I don't know if this is a little to late or even too early, and as I couldn't find a Breaking Bad thread... What do you think it's gonna happen?

I think that...

Hank knows Walter is Heisenberg, but he won't arrest him. I don't think Hank would have the courage to arrest him, but he would feel guilty, since the money from his treatament came from Walter's business. But Hank can't simply ignore the fact that Walter is Heisenberg, so I think he's gonna help him. Think about it: He is the only character who, so far, has shown himself a 100% good person. All the other characters have some issues, but so far, not Hank. So I think he's gonna sell his soul to the devil, finally, specially after what the DEA did to him.. He's back there, so he knows lots of stuff that could help Walter.

And in the end, I think - and hope - that Jesse is going to kill Walter. And then Hank runs away with Marie and the money. Fuck yeah.

MOD EDIT - Okay guys, we're nearing the season premiere. With so many important things likely to occur in every episode, we'll be making it mandatory to spoiler tag ANY spoilers from the MOST RECENT EPISODE. To tag spoilers, put [*spoiler*] before your spoiler material, and [*/spoiler*] after your spoiler material (without the asterisks). Use common sense here - it's fine to say "that last episode was really great", but if you were to say "I can't believe Walt killed Skinny Pete!", tag it. This will be enforced, so expect your posts to be deleted if you don't use spoiler tags.

Edited by Powerage5

Guest bellastar2355

Hank has not been 100%. He went berserk and punched out Jesse and stalked Gus against orders. I don't think he's gonna help him because we already know from the first episode of the season, Walter is on the run. Even though I don't want Jesse to kill Walter (I can't stand Jesse), my gut feeling is he will. Walter deserves nothing now but Jesse shouldn't end up with a happy ending either in my opinion.

Edited by bellastar2355

Guest bellastar2355

Oh Thank you!

But that's true about Hank not being as bad as the rest, but I doubt he will help him. But your right about Hank not arresting Walter. Hank at this point knows he is heisenberg, so he's gonna use this to find out everyone involved including Jesse.

Edited by bellastar2355

Considering what happened in the last episode, I can't see how everything can be told in 8 episodes, not without rushing through things and losing a lot of tension imo anyway.

I hope there's an epilogue episode after the 8 or something, kinda like what Prison Break had.

I could see Hank...

...dropping a hint to Walt that he knows he's Heisenberg. I'm with those who don't think Hank will arrest him. I could see Hank coming back out to the patio and saying something like "Hey Walt, this is a great poetry book you've got in there!" or something like that to hint to Walt that he knows which would send him on the run. Walt could have a confrontation with Skyler saying "Hank knows!" and he'll pack up and take off. By doing that Hank would both protect Walt and his career, and Walt's kids would be left out of the mess... for the time being anyways. After that I have no idea where it will go, but I could see Jesse killing Walt when all is said and done.

The show will just be a massive tragedy. In the end, I think Walt's family will be hit the hardest and I don't think Walt will die because of Hank or Jesse. His biggest punishment is looking in hindsight to what he has become.

Remember the beginning scene of last season at the diner? I think he opens the trunk and commits suicide.

The show will just be a massive tragedy. In the end, I think Walt's family will be hit the hardest and I don't think Walt will die because of Hank or Jesse. His biggest punishment is looking in hindsight to what he has become.

Remember the beginning scene of last season at the diner? I think he opens the trunk and commits suicide.

That's an interesting possibility too. Maybe that's the very end for him.

Guest bellastar2355

But why would he buy an assault rifle to kill himself? That seems a bit dramatic. I think that he's aiming to kill somebody. He's on the run and I think it might be from that new drug dealer. Or maybe even Jesse.

The last scene will be a good old fashioned Mexican stand-off. Hank has his gun trained on Walt and Jesse, ever loyal, has his gun on Hank. Walt's realises his fate is sealed so in a final act of redemption he tells Hank to take care of the kids and turns his gun on himself.

God I hope not, that would be dreadful.

The last scene will be a good old fashioned Mexican stand-off. Hank has his gun trained on Walt and Jesse, ever loyal, has his gun on Hank. Walt's realises his fate is sealed so in a final act of redemption he tells Hank to take care of the kids and turns his gun on himself.

Yeah the way I have it would be shit. But I'm not as creative as the BB writers. I think that will be the general premise leading up to the end though. Walt has no way out (Cartel after him or cancer) so he takes himself out of the game to save Hank or Jesse.

For some reason I just don't think they'll finish the show with Walt being entirely a villain. Then again, if I think about it, they most likely won't kill him off either.

Yeah the way I have it would be shit. But I'm not as creative as the BB writers. I think that will be the general premise leading up to the end though. Walt has no way out (Cartel after him or cancer) so he takes himself out of the game to save Hank or Jesse.

For some reason I just don't think they'll finish the show with Walt being entirely a villain. Then again, if I think about it, they most likely won't kill him off either.

Honestly my gut feeling is telling me he will be the only one left alive for some reason. The show started with him being diagnosed with cancer, having minimal time to live - and he does all of this for his family up until mid season 3. It would be ironic and fitting for him to be the only survivor when all hell breaks loose.

Guest bellastar2355
Also don't see Walt killing himself considering the guy has been fighting cancer the entire show. What does he have to lose any way? His life? Hah. He'll either go down shooting or be the only one left alive.

That's not a bad idea, and honestly Breaking Bad has been pretty unpredictable so if it were to happen I would be surprised. Skylar dying is not gonna happen, even though a lot of people want it to. Although I do hate her, she's not as bad as say Carmella Soprano. That woman was just awful

Guest bellastar2355

Come on now guys. Skyler is amazing and the greatest character on the show. I'd bang her.

No, I wouldn't. I'd bang Marie though.

I'd bang Walter.. but then again I love Gingers

Edited by bellastar2355