The Breaking Bad leaked info/speculation thread [FUTURE SPOILERS - BEWARE]

ManetsBR

Seriously, if the script leaks, and you want to read it for yourself, go ahead, but no one post that in this thread at all, even with spoiler tags. Thanks.

The punishment for this crime is a swift blow from the banhammer. I think HV would understand ;)

I think that if it leaks, the screenwriters would change the end... but that way it would probably be awful.

It's not the last episode that got stolen though - it was the current script on March 1st and shooting wrapped yesterday. They say an episode of BB usually takes about a week to film, which means it was likely episode 5 or 6.

Seriously, if the script leaks, and you want to read it for yourself, go ahead, but no one post that in this thread at all, even with spoiler tags. Thanks.

The punishment for this crime is a swift blow from the banhammer. I think HV would understand ;)

Indeed. Figures something like this would happen though, this show is so hyped right now it's unbelievable

Edited by Forsaken

Indeed. Figures something like this would happen though, this show is so hyped right now it's unbelievable

I really can't think of any other television event that even comes close to having the same magnitude of anticipation as the Breaking Bad finale. Just...everyone seems to love the show.

If the script leaks I might deactivate my Facebook. My friend who got me into the show always posts Breaking Bad shit on my wall and knowing him he'll read the script and post something from it to me. I'll have to block his number from my phone too and cut off all communication with him. I'm sure he'll understand. :lol:

Guest bellastar2355

I really can't think of any other television event that even comes close to having the same magnitude of anticipation as the Breaking Bad finale. Just...everyone seems to love the show.

The sopranos is the only show that I know that had this much anticipation. It sucks cause I was around for it and I can't really talk about the show anymore since it's so Old. But I'm glad i'm around for Breaking Bad it's so much fun talking about this show.

My mom said Vince Gilligan was one Entertainment Tonight or one of those types of shows. He said the script that was stolen won't spoil much if it does leak. Does this serve as confirmation that no major characters die in the front half of the season? Walt, Jesse, Hank, Marie, and Skyler have been in every single episode, so... :shrugs:

I think that if some characters die it will be in the end. Like, in the last episode or last 2 episodes. I also think lots of main characters will die or none of them will die.

Anyway, if it leaks, I don't know if I will be able to resist the temptation!!

Lost?

• 3 weeks later...

I've just read that there could be a Saul Goodman spin-off when Breaking Bad is over.

I'm so excited by the prospect of this, and I feel like I'm the only person in the world who is.

You and me both! I think a series based on Saul has great potential to be both interesting and funny.

I've just read that there could be a Saul Goodman spin-off when Breaking Bad is over.

I'm so excited by the prospect of this, and I feel like I'm the only person in the world who is.

You and me both! I think a series based on Saul has great potential to be both interesting and funny.

I don't know what to think. As long as it doesn't end like Joey I am fine.