The Breaking Bad leaked info/speculation thread [FUTURE SPOILERS - BEWARE]

ManetsBR

• 2 months later...

Just rewatched all we have from the 5th season so far. I'm really pumped for the finale!

The show will just be a massive tragedy. In the end, I think Walt's family will be hit the hardest and I don't think Walt will die because of Hank or Jesse. His biggest punishment is looking in hindsight to what he has become.

Remember the beginning scene of last season at the diner? I think he opens the trunk and commits suicide.

Makes no sense.

Why would he by an assault rifle to commit suicide? Makes no sense, specially given the fact that he has had a gun for quite some time. And why would he travel so far just to buy that kind of gun to kill himself?
Edited by ManetsBR

Hank rules!

The only way I see that happening is if everyone else dies.

True. I almost want to see Jesse kill Walt, but I feel like that'd be a non-event at this point because so many people have predicted it since the beginning. It'd be even more anti-climactic than the plane crash. :lol:

Oh camon, Jesse HAS to kill Walter. It's exactly what you said, I've been expecting it since the first season!

When the series began, Jesse was fucked up. He was a meth-head that had no life, no one, no sense of morals and didn't care about anything. Walter was the tight up correct guy, the teacher/father role model.

1 year later, it's the complete opposite. The drug world corrupted Walter and made him seriously fucked up, and at the same time Jesse became more and more "human."

He needs to kill Walter.

Edited by ManetsBR

Just rewatched all we have from the 5th season so far. I'm really pumped for the finale!

The show will just be a massive tragedy. In the end, I think Walt's family will be hit the hardest and I don't think Walt will die because of Hank or Jesse. His biggest punishment is looking in hindsight to what he has become.

Remember the beginning scene of last season at the diner? I think he opens the trunk and commits suicide.

Makes no sense.
Why would he by an assault rifle to commit suicide? Makes no sense, specially given the fact that he has had a gun for quite some time. And why would he travel so far just to buy that kind of gun to kill himself?
Suicide by going out in a blaze of glory. Huge gunfight.

Makes no sense.
Crystal Blue Persuasion is the perfect song for BrBa. One if my favorite sequences of the whole series.

Makes no sense.
Crystal Blue Persuasion is the perfect song for BrBa. One if my favorite sequences of the whole series.

Agreed.

This may sound a bit mean, but I really hope they don't try to give Walt some kind of half-assed redemption at the end of the series. He really does deserve to die a pretty pathetic death.

Death Note spoilers:

If anybody's seen Death Note, I think he should pretty much go out the same way Light did.

And seriously, it's arguable that, other than those killed, Skyler is the biggest victim in this whole story. I don't really get how people don't like her. Like she said at some point, she's basically a slave now.

I think that somehow the kid that was killed by that loose cannon dickhead Todd. I wonder if they named him that based on George Carlin's bit about his disdain for guys named Todd. Anyway, I think the decision by Mike and Walt to not kill Todd will be at least a big complication if not a downfall. Should have listened to Jesse.

And was there ever conclusive evidence that Walt poisoned Jesse's girlfriend's kid, or was it just the hint of the Flowers of the Valley plant by Walt's pool that you are basing that on? Because I think it's better left up for interpretation and wondering about if he did, rather than to make it a fact. I don't remember any conclusive evidence.

Also, they occasionally show Walt going to that power outlet behind his nightstand to retrieve the vial of Ricin. He still hasn't used it yet. But I'm willing to bet he will. Perhaps he'll try to use that on Hank. Although I'm thinking Walt still has enough good and enough moral fortitude left in him that he wouldn't be able to bring himself to directly harm Hank.

Edited by DirtyDeeds

Ultimately, I wonder if there is also some significance to Walt's son also being named Walter White. I wonder if in some manner, he will kind of step into his father's role or take on some aspect of his identity. His going back and forth between going by Walter and going by Flynn leads me to think there is some possibility of this.

I think Walter will die in the last episode of the show. As much as I like his character, the best really, he needs to die and pay for what he's done. He's broken bad, the whole point of the story, really. And I think Hank will be the one doing the shooting.

What does the term "breaking bad" even mean?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Break%20bad

:lol: I swear I've been wondering on this and I looked it up on Urban Dictionary maybe a year ago, and there was just one definition thhat got overwhelmingly negative responses. I see many of these definitions have been around a while so I wonder if I misspelled it at the time or something.

We don't need to put it inside a spoiler since the entire thread is in effect a spoiler.

I personally feel as though it is very unlikely that they will kill off Walt. He's pretty much the focus of the show, and I think it would be unusual for a show to kill its main character, even at the very end. I think living with the mess he's created will continue to be the main theme of the show.

It is indeed uncommon for shows to kill off their main character. But Walter is no longer the hero, at least the way I see it. I think one of the greatest things about BB is how the characters have evolved. I think they call it character study or something like that. He's gone from being a nice high school teacher to being a ruthless drug lord. He's murdered, lied and murdered and lied again. He even let Jesse's girlfriend die. How horrible was that? He's hurting his wife, basically mentally torturing her. It's horrible. I no longer root for him. He's become some sort of anti hero. I mean, it's not that I want him to die, and I certainly don't dislike him, but I think that's the only way to finish the series. There's no way he can ever get off the hook. He's been lucky way too many times, but I think Hank will definitely find out what's going on. I forsee a final showdown betweem the DEA and Walt. I've always believed Hank will be the one pulling the trigger and killing Walter. It's just a hunch. I may be wrong though, of course.

Edited by TombRaider

There is absolutely no way this series ends without the death of Walter White. It's already been acknowledged by the producers that the end will be very brutal and very tragic. Something tells me Walter won't be the only one eating it by the end of the show (part, if not his entire, family is prime for extermination).

Does anyone else thinks that the cancer is back? The last episode had a bunch of references to the first episode, when he finds out about the cancer.

And the result of the exam is never shown, and as pointed out previously here, Walt tells Skyler that "he's out" on the exact same place he first told her about the cancer.

The cancer being back, and assuming it would be on a way more brutal level, makes it much more easier for him to just ignore what's left of his morals, ultimately breaking bad and finally become the big vilain boss we saw on the Season 05 intro.

I'll donate $20 (I'm broke or it'd be more, because this hardly proves a point :lol: ) to cancer research in Walter White's name if he dies at the end of the show. Everyone else might die, but I think Walt lives, miserably.

Just so people don't think I'm a dick (which you might already think :P ) I'll make a donation of time and/or money to a reputable cause anyway, but if Walt dies it's $20 to cancer research in memory of Walter White.

I just don't get who'd kill off his entire family? Jesse's not doing it. A government agency probably isn't going to do it. Walt's most likely not going to do it. The only people who would kill off Walt's family are the drug dealers he severed his ties from right before this current break, and that "faction" just doesn't seem very fleshed out at the moment to make that kind of impact in these last 8 episodes. They'd have to completely develop from scratch as a significant/memorable group of people in the show if they're going to make an impact as important as killing off half the main cast. That's just my opinion, though.

I think Walt's going to die, and I wouldn't be surprised if his family did, too, but I just don't really know who specifically would carry that out. The 8 episodes they have left really isn't very much time to introduce and flesh out that kind of threat.

I just don't get who'd kill off his entire family? Jesse's not doing it. A government agency probably isn't going to do it. Walt's most likely not going to do it. The only people who would kill off Walt's family are the drug dealers he severed his ties from right before this current break, and that "faction" just doesn't seem very fleshed out at the moment to make that kind of impact in these last 8 episodes. They'd have to completely develop from scratch as a significant/memorable group of people in the show if they're going to make an impact as important as killing off half the main cast. That's just my opinion, though.

I think Walt's going to die, and I wouldn't be surprised if his family did, too, but I just don't really know who specifically would carry that out. The 8 episodes they have left really isn't very much time to introduce and flesh out that kind of threat.

If people die, and especially if Walt dies, it will be by Todd. I'll add another $10 to cancer research if Todd doesn't become an obstacle to Walt or kills another person.